rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

Fuck that MIB number. Hope it goes down with BOM. When does BOM usually put their numbers out?

PS- I'm keeping a running chronology of the estimates updates in the main post. Interesting how they change.

Ahahahaha, SWATH went down and MIB went up. Sweet sweet sweet.

WOW...these Friday numbers are...boring. Only number that I would say is good is MIB3. Everything else is blah.

Yeah, I was hoping a little more for TA personally, I wanted a 6M atleast.

IM2 jumped 60% on Saturday plus TA's Sunday holds are always much better.

60% jump gives 9M+ Saturday. 28% drop on Sunday gives 6.5M for over 21M.

Internal multipliers the past two weekends:

Weekend 3

Avg of IM, IM2, Thor: 3.71

TA: 3.65

Weekend 4

Avg of IM, IM2, Thor: 3.77

TA: 3.80

Weekend 5

Avg of IM, IM2, Thor: 3.53

If TA does 21m from 5.65m: 3.72

Ahahahaha, SWATH went down and MIB went up. Sweet sweet sweet.Yeah, I was hoping a little more for TA personally, I wanted a 6M atleast.

SWATH OW still on par with MIB3 3 day OW (incl inflated Sunday), without 3D, blows it out of the water in attendance.

Internal multipliers the past two weekends:

Weekend 3

Avg of IM, IM2, Thor: 3.71

TA: 3.65

Weekend 4

Avg of IM, IM2, Thor: 3.77

TA: 3.80

Weekend 5

Avg of IM, IM2, Thor: 3.53

If TA does 21m from 5.65m: 3.72

I would drop Thor completely since X-Men killed it that weekend plus I am not expecting 21M more like 20.3M. I think its possible to hit 21M.

Cory, how are you getting estimated tickets for TA? You can't use 52% 3D shares since the shares are in the 30's now.

I'm not, I've decreased the 3D/IMAX share each week.

SWATH OW still on par with MIB3 3 day OW (incl inflated Sunday), without 3D, blows it out of the water in attendance.

Who cares about attendance? Are you going to devalue TA's achievement by saying TDK had more attendance.Moving goal posts smh. Love it that SWATH numbers went down and MIB went up. Love it.

It has had no IMAX share for the last two weeks. ;)Can we see the estimations you do, 'cause with the ones I've done its closer to 64 millions, than 61. Edited by Shantal

It has had no IMAX share for the last two weeks. ;)Can we see the estimations you do, 'cause with the ones I've done its closer to 64 millions, than 61.

I know, if anything I'm overestimating, I have the IMAX share at zero and the 3D share at 10%. Edited by cory

Who cares about attendance? Are you going to devalue TA's achievement by saying TDK had more attendance.Moving goal posts smh. Love it that SWATH numbers went down and MIB went up. Love it.

Absolutely I will. I have always and always will maintain that 3D is cheating. A gimmick to screw people out of more money.

I would drop Thor completely since X-Men killed it that weekend plus I am not expecting 21M more like 20.3M. I think its possible to hit 21M.

I really don't understand the XFC killed Thor thing. We're talking IMs from Friday, not what XFC did to Thor's Friday increase. Regardless, throw out Thor and the avg of IM/IM2 is 3.58...still a ways off from the 3.72 needed to get TA 21m this weekend.Going with TA's IM from two weeks ago(3.65) it would make 20.6m. I think that has to be the extreme high end.And now we're splitting hairs... ;)

Absolutely I will. I have always and always will maintain that 3D is cheating. A gimmick to screw people out of more money.

The Avengers will pass The Dark Knight in attendance. Just a matter of time.

Can you post your numbers? It has had no IMAX for 2 weekends in a row plus 3D shares are in the 30's now. Mark on KJ said 3D shares were at 42% for 2nd and 3rd weekend and I believe it is in the 30's. I have TA around 65M tickets not 61M that you have.