Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

Director: Cary Fukunaga Andy Muschietti

Writer(s): Chase Palmer and Cary Fukunaga

Producer(s): Roy Lee, Dan Lin, Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg

Co-Producer: Jon Silk

Distributor: Warner Bros. (New Line)

Starring:

Will Poulter ... Pennywise

Prep in March, filming begins in the Summer (New York).

________________________________________________________________________________

NEWS

Stephen King's 'It' to Be Adapted by Cary Fukunaga Into Two Films

You Might Have to Wait a Bit Longer for that IT Remake

Adaptation of Stephen King's IT Shifts from Warner Bros. to New Line

Cary Fukunaga Will Shoot Stephen King’s It Next Summer

Stephen King's It Reboot Will be Vicious

Stephen King’s It Director Cary Fukunaga Seeks the "Perfect" Pennywise for Remake

It Movie Reportedly Filming in New York This Summer

Will Poulter to Play the Evil Clown in ‘It’ Remake (EXCLUSIVE)

Andy Muschietti Replaces Cary Fukunaga For Stephen King’s It

I read this last night on twitter.It's going to be two movies and I'm pysched about this. I've always hoped they would make a two part movie, not a television show, a real kick ass movie about the book, which imho is by far the best book ever written with the richest and most identifiable characters ever written.I cannot wait to see the cast for this.

• Like 2

Hey dar.....Still working on revising it. As Fish so astutely pointed out, I don't think the query letter really caught people's attention. Will update again soon.Thanks for asking.

Thank you firedeep.The book itself has been finished for sometime. Now I'm trying to tighten it up again and get it published. Getting published is not easy.Here's a link to the thread.

No update to this thread, but there is no movie I am more excited about that this one. If they can do this right, it will be epic like LOTR. They really need to take this story seriously and put some money behind it.

Cary Fukunaga is writing and directing Stephen King’s It for me, and I’m really excited for that. So I’m hoping that’ll be his next movie after the indie he’s shooting in Africa. So I love what he did with True Detective. I think it’s a great sample for Stephen King’s It. So I’m really excited about that.

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/346945-you-might-be-waiting-long-for-that-it-remake/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=you-might-be-waiting-long-for-that-it-remake

I read this last night on twitter.It's going to be two movies and I'm pysched about this. I've always hoped they would make a two part movie, not a television show, a real kick ass movie about the book, which imho is by far the best book ever written with the richest and most identifiable characters ever written.I cannot wait to see the cast for this.

Is it worth reading? Lol
  • Like 3