Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

9 hours ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Saw IT for the third time tonight.  Every time I see it I like it more than the last.

third time?  Nice :)  I haven't gotten to a third time yet, but may work on that this week :P 

• Haha 1

There is nothing spoilerish and it's from WB official youtube.  It just a very quick featurette with King himself discussing the themes of the book.  It's only about a minute long

So there's a scene in the book in which one of the kids has sex with a SHEEP?!

what the fuck king

• Haha 1

Still haven't gotten around to seeing this borefest.

Maybe next week, if no other movie opens...

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, shayhiri said:

Still haven't gotten to seeing this borefest.

More shay, more! And 500m will be not far.

4 hours ago, Noctis said:

what the fuck king

That's not the most disturbing scene.

Another tidbit about the amazing opening weekend:

IT took over the recent GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 for 6th all time on the #1 movie weekend market share chart (share of the total gross of the top 12 movies on any given weekend). Its $123,403,419 OW accounted for 79.7% of the top 12 movies' total gross. 

Top 5:

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON 84.5%

(May 1-3 2015)

SPIDER-MAN 3 83.3%

(May 4-6 2007)

MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS 83.1%

(May 4-6 2012)

IRON MAN 3 82.6%

(May 3-5 2013)

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS 81.2%

(December 18-20 2015)

Edited by JB33

6 hours ago, Noctis said:

what the fuck king

Uh, no.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shayhiri said:

Still haven't gotten around to seeing this borefest.

Is there anything more perfect then a shay post like this getting liked by Kevin

6 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

What?

Jessica Chastain is a huge fan of the new horror movie It and if the stars align, she might get to play adult Beverly in the sequel!

The two-time Oscar-nominated actress worked with It director Andy Muschiettion his movie Mama a few years ago.

When Variety mentioned to Andy that Jessica looks like young Beverly actress Sophia Lillis, he said, “I don’t know, does she? [Laughs] Jessi is an amazing actress and very good friend and I would love her to play Beverly.”

“She loves the movie and it feels like the planets are aligned in that sense, but we still have to make that happen,” he added. “There are a lot of ideas for the rest of the cast that I’m playing with, but it’s a bit too premature to say those names right now.”

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Jessica Chastain is a huge fan of the new horror movie It and if the stars align, she might get to play adult Beverly in the sequel!

The two-time Oscar-nominated actress worked with It director Andy Muschiettion his movie Mama a few years ago.

When Variety mentioned to Andy that Jessica looks like young Beverly actress Sophia Lillis, he said, “I don’t know, does she? [Laughs] Jessi is an amazing actress and very good friend and I would love her to play Beverly.”

“She loves the movie and it feels like the planets are aligned in that sense, but we still have to make that happen,” he added. “There are a lot of ideas for the rest of the cast that I’m playing with, but it’s a bit too premature to say those names right now.”

Bottom line is money.  If the director and the producers want her and she wants to be in it, then all that is left is if she will do it for an agreeable amount.  

Bev was easily my favorite character in the movie. Richie and Eddie are probably close second and third but Bev was easily the heart and soul of the movie.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Bev was easily my favorite character in the movie. Richie and Eddie are probably close second and third but Bev was easily the heart and soul of the movie.

I mean, her and Bill were the only ones with a character arc.

I love the book, but stuffing 7 characters into one movie doesn't work that well when you only have two hours. They could've made a composite of Stan/Mike and Richie/Eddie, IMO. 

6 hours ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Bottom line is money.  If the director and the producers want her and she wants to be in it, then all that is left is if she will do it for an agreeable amount.  

If shes smart she will do it for a super low up front amount and agree to some kind of backend deal. Then they can keep the budget way down as it seems they want.

The films all but guaranteed to make a ton of cash...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, snarkmachine said:

I mean, her and Bill were the only ones with a character arc.

I love the book, but stuffing 7 characters into one movie doesn't work that well when you only have two hours. They could've made a composite of Stan/Mike and Richie/Eddie, IMO. 

I think that's a horrible idea.  Rich and Eddie and Stan and Mike are all important to the story.

• Like 3