Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

2 hours ago, Kingp0va said:

is it true a low quality version of the movie leaked?

Well.. yeah it’s been 2 days since release. It was bound to happen.

An actual good copy, not recorded off a screen should come out in about 3 weeks (like Wonder Woman, another WB film)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyK said:

In a freaky coincidence, I was driving back from town today..... and waiting at some traffic lights, a red ballon floated across the front of the car.

What is not so coincidental is that I've seen red balloons tied to sewer grates since Saturday. That is not coincidental. But in your case? I'd be paranoid.

Edited by NoobSaibot

You can expect low quality videos of any movie to be up on some website a couple of days after a movie  opens.

And I echo if you choose to view them rather then pay to see a movie legally you are a dickwad.

You don't even have some of the BS lame excuses that people who pirate music have....

One question though:Is that Stephen King as the owner of the Drugstore? He has been known to do cameos.

Movie was excellent though;imho it makes the 1990 Miniseries look pale in comparasion.

Some people are complaining that Pennywise does not do enough evil stuff. Those people just did not get the movie.

The point is that you care about Pennywise's victims in this film. They are not the throwaway victims you see in your typical lame Slasher horror film.

Edited by dudalb

2 hours ago, NoobSaibot said:

What is not so coincidental is that I've seen red balloons tied to sewer grates since Saturday. That is not coincidental. But in your case? I'd be paranoid.

The Red Balloon has already become a huge pop culture  meme. I  hate to think about what Halloween is going to be like with dozens of crappy Pennywise costumes around....

Edited by dudalb

6 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Don't pirate the movie just because you're too lazy to pay a little bit to see it legally lmao.

And I don't know, so don't ask me.

Going to the theater is the best way to go, but laziness isn't always why people watch copies filmed with a camera. People with newborns don't exactly have the time or money to go to theaters a lot. That's not laziness

1 minute ago, cheesypoofs said:

Going to the theater is the best way to go, but laziness isn't always why people watch copies filmed with a camera. People with newborns don't exactly have the time or money to go to theaters a lot. That's not laziness

...then they can wait for it to come out on DVD/On Demand and rent it?

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm not going down this whole piracy rabbit hole again, but saying "oh there's no repercussions" doesn't excuse your actions.

Im not saying there isn’t any repercussions. I’m saying nobody cares.

• Like 1