Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

6 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

What?

Jessica Chastain is a huge fan of the new horror movie It and if the stars align, she might get to play adult Beverly in the sequel!

The two-time Oscar-nominated actress worked with It director Andy Muschiettion his movie Mama a few years ago.

When Variety mentioned to Andy that Jessica looks like young Beverly actress Sophia Lillis, he said, “I don’t know, does she? [Laughs] Jessi is an amazing actress and very good friend and I would love her to play Beverly.”

“She loves the movie and it feels like the planets are aligned in that sense, but we still have to make that happen,” he added. “There are a lot of ideas for the rest of the cast that I’m playing with, but it’s a bit too premature to say those names right now.”

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Jessica Chastain is a huge fan of the new horror movie It and if the stars align, she might get to play adult Beverly in the sequel!

The two-time Oscar-nominated actress worked with It director Andy Muschiettion his movie Mama a few years ago.

When Variety mentioned to Andy that Jessica looks like young Beverly actress Sophia Lillis, he said, “I don’t know, does she? [Laughs] Jessi is an amazing actress and very good friend and I would love her to play Beverly.”

“She loves the movie and it feels like the planets are aligned in that sense, but we still have to make that happen,” he added. “There are a lot of ideas for the rest of the cast that I’m playing with, but it’s a bit too premature to say those names right now.”

Bottom line is money.  If the director and the producers want her and she wants to be in it, then all that is left is if she will do it for an agreeable amount.  

13 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Bev was easily my favorite character in the movie. Richie and Eddie are probably close second and third but Bev was easily the heart and soul of the movie.

I mean, her and Bill were the only ones with a character arc.

I love the book, but stuffing 7 characters into one movie doesn't work that well when you only have two hours. They could've made a composite of Stan/Mike and Richie/Eddie, IMO. 

6 hours ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Bottom line is money.  If the director and the producers want her and she wants to be in it, then all that is left is if she will do it for an agreeable amount.  

If shes smart she will do it for a super low up front amount and agree to some kind of backend deal. Then they can keep the budget way down as it seems they want.

The films all but guaranteed to make a ton of cash...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, snarkmachine said:

I mean, her and Bill were the only ones with a character arc.

I love the book, but stuffing 7 characters into one movie doesn't work that well when you only have two hours. They could've made a composite of Stan/Mike and Richie/Eddie, IMO. 

I think that's a horrible idea.  Rich and Eddie and Stan and Mike are all important to the story.

• Like 3

I saw this movie yesterday. I went in expecting to be really scared, but I wasn't. I did love the humor and the 80s music references. The Losers were cute and very likable. I thought it was cheesy at times. I won't spoil it for anyone, but there was a part that reminded me of sleeping beauty and it was super cheesy and almost comical. I would give it 2-1/2 out of 4 popcorns.

33 minutes ago, We0uthere said:

I'm pretty sure this is crazy stats for any movie in India, let alone a English horror R rated movie:

DJm7VflUQAAOwcc.jpg

I call bullshit. Theres no link here. And that would be more than Dangal grossed in total.  Post a link.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

I call bullshit. Theres no link here. And that would be more than Dangal grossed in total.  Post a link.

I got it off twitter uh, there was no link, it was just a image. I didn't think someone would make that up. 

EDIT: Found a link after a quick search - I guess they were referring to worldwide? http://www.financialexpress.com/entertainment/baahubali-2-daangal-set-to-be-beaten-by-it-stephen-king-movie-it-box-office-collections-rs-1150-cr-worldwide-will-shock-and-awe-you-aamir-khan-prabhas-film/853133/

Edited by We0uthere