Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

This isn't going to end under mid 80s and is likely going to settle in 90s. Reviews remind me of SMH due to the emphasize on emotional stuff. So long legs are coming. :)

Also, as others already said, it looks like late embargo has become WB's strategy so that bucks the "only turd gets late embargo lift" trend. 

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

This isn't going to end under mid 80s and is likely going to settle in 90s. Reviews remind me of SMH due to the emphasize on emotional stuff. So long legs are coming. :)

Also, as others already said, it looks like late embargo has become WB's strategy so that bucks the "only turd gets late embargo lift" trend. 

If the embargo lifts on the Thursday as was the case with Emoji and The House, its most defiantly a turd!

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Do y'all seriously think because the film has emotion it's going to have insane legs? lmao

Based on your past predictions for other films that shall remain nameless, I think it's pretty much confirmed now that It  will have a mejestically leggy run indeed.

:D 

1 minute ago, Cochofles said:

Based on your past predictions for other films that shall remain nameless, I think it's pretty much confirmed now that It  will have a mejestically leggy run indeed.

:D 

I mean I'm not saying that a 3x+ is impossible, but saying a movie's emotional core will lead to long legs seems a bit.... strange :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I mean I'm not saying that a 3x+ is impossible, but saying a movie's emotional core will lead to long legs seems a bit.... strange :lol: 

I am not saying you are wrong (an emotionally resonant stoty is no guarantee of legs or even box office success, period), but when a genre film happens to connect emotionally with audiences (*Cough cough Wonder Woman cough cough*)...watch out for those legs.