Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

Wasn't it revealed that the teenager was the studios decision? The director wanted someone else, can't remember who but the studio over ruled.

I believe Fukanaga wanted Ben Mendelsohn for Pennywise, but wasn’t able to star in the film because he committed to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story instead. Then the studio turned their attention to Will Poulter to take on the Pennywise role. Very shortly after, Fukanaga exited the project.

Have you checked out Bloodline? Ben kills it, easily deserves the Emmy nom.

I gotta admit I watched like 4 and a half episodes and it just wasn't grabbing me so I bailed but i dig what he was doing there as usual, but I got spoiled on the deets of his character that made me not want to pick it back up.

1 minute ago, Robot308 said:

Why don't you like the release date it's closer to Halloween

It's the weekend after Labour Day which is usually a dumping grounds.  And it's nowhere near Halloween.  Halloween is 7 weeks later.