The Creator

2.2 "Gathering Storm"

CEDAR, my biggest objection with posting them in the thread is not cheating or anything like that. I just worry more so that some people may not remember to post in the thread. PMs appear at the top of the forums so they can be reminded more easily. Of course, the PMs could remind them to post answers in the thread, so it is possible. In the PM of course you and your partner can discuss your predictions, but of course you could do that there and then post final answers here.

I'll decide later.

It defeats the purpose of the game to post the answers here as after all it's a team strategy game, not an individual prediction contest. Teams could have strategy predictions, meaning to cover low-end high-ends, so if we know what the others predict it will influence us even if we play honestly.

Edited by The Dark Alfred

You're not the only one. That's My Boy killed me..i will get a bit over 50% on it... :(

I'd be surprised if anyone did very well on that question, all the tracking was pointing at 20+ million roughly.

Results will be posted within an hour. Um, I scored question 2 and the highest was below 20%, so I'll let you guys know what happens. It's not going to really effect the results period, though.

That's strangely comforting.

"Gathering Storm" - Game 2.2

Again we meet for the second episode of the season. The top three teams are immune (with notable exceptions to be mentioned) and the price of immunity has gone up to 3 points this week. Last week, we lost RichWS, member of "The Warriors" and a former veteran who reached a Top Ten position last season. Already one Top Ten veteran eliminated. Will this week see another? Tension continues to brew between veterans and new players as old rivalries take on new competitors. The competition is hot, and no one is safe from elimination.

This week, "The Crimson Knights" posted a glorious win. Totem and riczhang are dominating in first place right now. Meanwhile, "Team Incredibles" welcomed a new member: JackO, formerly of "The Warriors". The team jumped up to earn second place this weekend, while "The Dreamlords" reprised their role in third. Those three teams are immune this week, but everyone else is at risk for The Challenge if it is chosen. Again, I will discuss what options are available in a forthcoming post.

Now before I reveal the results, I will mention that I curved Question 2. The highest score was a 17.84%, posted by riczhang and Fakhir. I added an 82.16% curve, which greatly elevated the scores of all teams. But it did not affect the rankings this week; however, a 90% looks better on your seasonal record than a 70% would, plus it offers more point opportunities, so I went ahead with the curve.

THE CRIMSON KNIGHTS

riczhang: 96.73% +9 (+5 highest individual, +3 1st team, +2 90%+, +1 highest question 5)

Totem: 96.43% +7 (+2 2nd individual, +3 1st team, +2 90%+)

AVERAGE: 96.58% +16 (IMMUNE)

THE DARK HORSES

DoctorWho: 88.80% +1 (+1 highest question 4)

InFmpromous: 90.25% +2 (+2 90%+)

AVERAGE: 89.53% +3

THE DREAMLORDS

tawasal: 90.86% +3 (+1 3rd team, +2 90%+)

Xenomorph: 92.37% +3 (+1 3rd team, +2 90%+)

Average: 91.62% +6 (IMMUNE)

EPIC SENSATION

Fakhir: 94.84% +3 (+1 3rd individual, +2 90%+)

Schumacher FTW: 86.72%

AVERAGE: 90.78% +3

THE FIRERISERS

The Dark Alfred: 88.22%

Townzy89: 87.56%

AVERAGE: 87.89%

RISING STARS

Electric: 89.46%

Goffe Rises: 90.23% +3 (+2 90%+, +1 highest question 4)

AVERAGE: 89.85% +3

THE SHADOWKILLERS

acsc1312: 89.11%

CEDAR: 93.90% +3 (+2 90%+, +1 highest question 5)

AVERAGE: 91.51% +3

TEAM INCREDIBLES

Avatarfan: 92.98% +5 (+2 2nd team, +2 90%+, +1 highest question 1)

JackO: 90.87% +4 (+2 2nd team, +2 90%+)

Sims: 93.21% +5 (+2 2nd team, +2 90%+, +1 highest question 3)

AVERAGE: 92.35% +14 (IMMUNE)

THE CHALLENGE - INFORMATION

"The Crimson Knights" won this week. This means it is their decision as to whether a Challenge will be held at all. They have three choices:

1. The Challenge (send two members against each other into a competition whereby one will be eliminated)

2. The Creator Challenge (Challenge The Creator (me) - If you win, you can double your point total. If you lose, you forfeit all your points.)

3. NEW The Assimilation and Elimination Challenge (The objective here is for the winning team to choose someone(s) they wish to see on their team, usually a high scoring player. The winning team selects a player they wish to have join them. However, that player may wish to stay on his team. In this case, the winning team will Challenge that player. The winning team establishes the benchmark for that player to pass on the Challenge (for example, the player must score 85%+ or 90%+ or something). If the player beats that benchmark, he can stay on his original team. If he does not, he will be assimilated onto the winning team

NEW: Now this Challenge also features a second selection. The winning team chooses one member from any given team to join them. The other member of that team will go into a Sudden Death Challenge. He must score above the benchmark established by the winning team to stay alive (the benchmark cannot be higher than 90%))

Now this week "The Crimson Knights" did win again so it is up to them.

IMMUNITY PRICE: 3 points

IMMUNE PLAYERS: Totem, riczhang, Avatarfan, JackO, Sims, tawasal, Xenomorph

DoctorWho was given a special privilege last week to save one player by buying that player an immunity. DoctorWho had six points and now has five points. He chose to save Avatarfan. Avatarfan now has 5 points as well. DoctorWho can call in on his debt at any time of his choosing. If he is chosen for The Challenge, he may wish to buy immunity by taking some of Avatarfan's points instead of using his five remaining points.

Also, immunity can only be used on The Challenge. On The Assimilation or Elimination Challenge, no immunities can be bought.