The Creator

2.2 "Gathering Storm"

Firstly, I forgot to give CEDAR a point for winning The Challenge last week. This season if you win The Challenge, you will get however many points that week's immunity cost is worth (so the winner this week gets 3 points).

Secondly, ...

The Challenge - Week 2

In a crippling blow, "The Crimson Knights" have chosen for their candidates in The Challenge... The Dark Alfred and Townzy89, both of "The Firerisers". The number one team from last season is enterring The Challenge at a point far earlier than predicted, and two of last season's strongest players (both of whom landed in the Final Five, and Alfred won the season) are going head to head in an exciting showdown. This is truly unexpected, for now two weeks in a row we have had star veterans face elimination. Is this some kind of strategy by "The Crimson Knights", a means to eradicate key players? We'll find out soon.

Here are the questions:

1. Predict That's My Boy's Wednesday gross

2. Predict Rock of Ages' Wednesday per theater average

3. Predict Madagascar 3's Wednesday percent drop from last Wednesday

Due June 20 at 11:00 P.M. Eastern, 10:00 P.M. Central

Neither of them had enough points? Well that sucks... I expected you 2 to be in top 10 at least... :(

Yes, I am quite surprised myself. I'm sure Alfred and Townzy would have gone a long way together, much further than game 2. It is quite alarming that they are in The Challenge so soon.

And here we go.

The Challenge - Week 2

This week, "The Crimson Knights" selected "The Firerisers" for The Challenge. In a remarkable blow, Totem and riczhang have ensured that one of last season's finest competitors will be eliminated within the first quarter of the season. "The Firerisers" dominated last season as the last surviving team, and both of its original members wound up in the Final Five, along with part-time member CEDAR. Townzy89 and The Dark Alfred joined forces again this season, hoping to reprise their luck, but one small defeat this weekend ensured they would be the first to go to The Challenge. Townzy89 placed fifth last season, while The Dark Alfred won the season. This week, the two allies turned on each other, and one will be eliminated...

The results:

The Dark Alfred:

86.37%

Townzy89:

88.94%

This was almost too close to call. It is also quite shocking that Alfred has been eliminated so soon into the season. "The Crimson Knights" have surely positioned themselves as the early frontrunners, but now the fall will be much harder for them if they slip up in the coming weeks. Strategically, Totem and riczhang are quickly bringing down last season's Top Dogs, but will their success continue? Will they succeed in taking down every veteran, or will their early victory seal their fate as the highest priority targets of the season? With Alfred out of the picture, fate is unclear this season, and anyone and everyone shall face elimination. But be warned, ...this fight is not over.

Remarkably, Totem's run this season so far has been strikingly similar to his run through the same point in Season 1, although slightly better. Stark Brothers was one of the strongest teams in the beginning and ended up disbanding in Week 5, but Totem lasted until Week 11 I think. Knights are doing slightly better than Stark through the same point, though, so maybe Totem's fate isn't the same as it was then, and maybe Knights can last more rounds than Stark did.