Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

I don't want this to be a debate thread guys so lets try to stay mature, but I'm just wondering if anyone would like to declare any unpopular opinions of theirs on movies that go against the flow.I'll start off.Spiderman 3 was not a terrible film and worth the price of admission.Daniel-Day Lewis is a somewhat overrated actorThe film score of a movie can often be more important than the film dialogue.

Edited by Phil in the Avengers
  • Like 4

- I enjoyed KotCS more than Last Crusade.- 28 Days Later is widely overrated.- Goblet of Fire is still the best Potter film (sue me, Noctis).- The poster for Social Network is awful. The movie itself is good, but that's irrelevant.- Taken sucks.That's what I can think of right now.

• Like 1

JAWS 2, while not a better film than JAWS is scarier.Transformers (all 3 of them) are emotionally galvanizing films in some areasThe Godfather films are fine, but also far over rated.

• Like 1

Carey Mulligan sucks.

While I don't think she sucks, she is definitely someone Hollywood has told us to like. I don't see the big deal about her yet.

She sucks because she's shoved down everybody's throats, and unlike people like Taylor Kitsch, they expect everybody to love her and think that she's the best actress in the world.

Speaking of Kitsch I don't mind him that much even though his poor attempt at doing a Christian Bale batman can be a little grating. Edited by C00k13

She sucks because she's shoved down everybody's throats, and unlike people like Taylor Kitsch, they expect everybody to love her and think that she's the best actress in the world.

Yeah, I know what you mean about her. I liked her in "Shame" but she looks/acts way too old for her age and Hollywood wants us to believe she's the next Meryl Streep for some reason..

Carey's involvement in Great Gatsby definitely detracts from the movie and makes me not want to see it.She'll probably be nominated (undeservedly) out of the wazoo for that role too. She's probably performed "favors" for those old lecherous awards people.

Edited by Iceroll Rises

"Holy crap I agree with this, it was one of the most boring things I've ever seen. Although I'll admit, the scene where he kills that crazy ass preacher at the end was awesome."Lol Notics to most people in NA.La Vie En Rose is a underwear store...

Dolores Claiborne is the best adaption of a Stephen King novel by a long shot.DDL and Leonardo Di Caprio need to lighten up and do a comedy or something.James Cameron mostly writes caricatures instead of characters.The Nolan brothers' dialogue is very often unnatural and calculated.Zach Galifianakis and Seth Rogen are as funny as a brain tumor.

• Like 2