Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

1 hour ago, AABATTERY said:

I unironically think Bee Movie is a good movie. I thought this before all the memes this year; I can dig up some chat logs I have talking about it but that's a pain and I hope you guys trust me. It's legitimately funny and I dig the plot. I'm not saying it's perfect but it's a solid 7-7.5/10 for me.

:wub:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Porthos said:

Keanu Reeves is a TREMENDOUSLY underrated actor.  Something I've thought for decades, and nothing I've seen from him convinces me otherwise.

I agree with this.

• Like 1

Ok, this is probably going to be a controversial one. With the exception of Ice Age 5 and Finding Dory, Zootopia is the weakest studio animation from 2016. In no way am I saying Zootopia is a bad film, far from it, it's very good, but for me, animation was a genre overwhelming with riches this year. I've had a freaking blast. 

• Like 1

On 2013-07-25 at 2:50 PM, baumer said:

The only LOTR film that is worthy of its lofty place amongst the best films of all time is FOTR, the others range from crap to okay.

Pretty obvious. Completely understand your anger. What made FOTR stronger is focus. Probably too many hands on too many pathways which made me concider TTT and ROTK being unnatural as movie productions. Once the crisis in LOTR had been abated the series ran out of force.  

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Don't kill me

Spoiler

LOTR is way too slow moving and boring for me, as a whole. Kinda overrated tbh. However, the third movie was very good on it's own. The 2nd one was hard to finish

Same with the Star Wars OT. I thought TFA was very entertaining, and I would see it again. Haven't seen RO though.

8 minutes ago, franfar said:

Hide contents

LOTR is way too slow moving and boring for me, as a whole. Kinda overrated tbh. However, the third movie was very good on it's own. The 2nd one was hard to finish

Same with the Star Wars OT. I thought TFA was very entertaining, and I would see it again. Haven't seen RO though.

:ban:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, franfar said:

Hide contents

I'd say this wanders over from unpopular opinion to straight up bad opinion. 

:P 

• Like 2