Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

On 9/25/2017 at 8:54 AM, Morieris said:

I'll have to rewatch it and give it a fair shake but I have no idea how The Man From Uncle took the world by storm. It wasn't godawful but it was just unremarkable outside of the aesthetics. 

Watched it again.

I wasn't wrong. 

Edited by Morieris

Unpopular opinions of 2017:

1. In my opinion...i honestly really liked Dreamworks’s The Boss Baby and i am satisfied that it did get an Oscar nomination. Pretty underrated. Really liked the main characters.

2. I find the live action ”Beauty and the Beast” to be a worthy successor to it’s 1991 animated counterpart. Hence why it’s $1.263B WW-gross is worth it, IMO.

3. XXX: Return of Xander Cage is just a very fun & enjoyable action & popcorn-flick. Especially worth it for Vin Diesel & Donnie Yen. Kinda shocked about the mixed reception from critics.

4. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is still a really enjoyable & interesting POTC-sequel. So i don’t really care if the critics were harsh on this one. Plus, Kaya Scodelario is surprisingly good as Carina Smyth.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34