Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

Star Wars (OT) is thoroughly mediocre. Nolan's films are largely too cold and emotionally distant (with the exception of TDK and Inception).Crash was completely deserving of its BP win.Return of the King is by far the worst of the LoTR films and is largely boring.Revenge of the Sith is by far the best Star Wars film.Iron Man 2 is a much more enjoyable film than Avengers.Batman Begins is a grossly overrated film. It's way too monotonous, and the action scenes are absurdly hectic.Aaron Eckhart was better than Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight.E.T is mediocre at best.Artificial Intelligence is Spielberg's greatest achievement (although JP is my favorite).

Social Network was among the worst films of 2009The King's Speech genuinely deserved its best picture awardScorsese is highly overrated. ET was so-so at bestNo Country for Old Men was absolute crap. Gone with The Wind isn't worth watching Jaws is a huge bore.

• Like 1

Carey Mulligan is greatCars is better than Up, Ratatouille and Finding NemoCars 2 is goodTitanic is better than every filmShakespeare in Love was not underserving of Best PictureAll of the Prates movies are excellent

Edited by lab276
  • Like 1

-Michelle Williams was terrible in My Week with Marilyn-Toy Story 3 is hugely overrated-Moulin Rouge! is one of the most annoying films I've seen-Michael Moore's movies are great-All Rockys (even 5) are awesome-Slumdog Millionsire deserved BP more than TDK-Bridesmaids isn't funny-Scott Pilgrim vs. The World kicks ass-Shrek 4 is actually pretty decent- How to Train Your Dragon is forgettable-No Country for Old Men had a good ending-Prince Caspian is a good fantasy movie-The Artist deserved BP

Shrek 2 is the worst Shrek film.Spider-Man 2 and 3 are pretty much just as good as each other.Zack Snyder is a pretty good director.Gandhi is incredibly boring.The whole Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy is pretty damn good too.Kenneth Branagh's Frankenstein is good.

-Midnight In Paris was decent, but disappointingly forgettable-Precious was cringeworthy and hardly deserving of a BP nom.-Up ranks in the lower tier of Pixar films for me.-The Hurt Locker fully deserved to win Best Picture-Crazy Hear wasn't a good movie, and Jeff Bridges was meh.-Every Pokemon movie is awesome in its own special way.-Treasure Planet was a great movie, though most have forgotten about it.

• Like 1

- Pearl Harbor is by far Micheal Bay's worst film.- All three Back To The Future films are very good.- Moulin Rouge! has some good singing but is otherwise very annoying.- Most recent Dreamworks movies > Cars (yes, the first one).- I've never cared about any of the Matrix movies.- Despicable Me is despicably overrated.