Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

That's an advise you should live by instead of posting boring crap. Give us some fun comments.

Like you do? That would mean my IQ would drop to about half of what it is right now. I'd rather post logical shit rather than act like a mental institute patient when someone mentions anyone who comes from Lord of the Rings.

Like you do? That would mean my IQ would drop to about half of what it is right now. I'd rather post logical shit rather than act like a mental institute patient when someone mentions anyone who comes from Lord of the Rings.

Don't spin my words, buddy. I never called your shit logical. I called it boring. because it is. It's you who said I give you laughs from time to time. Too bad you haven't returned the favor yet.

Don't spin my words, buddy. I never called your shit logical. I called it boring. because it is. It's you who said I give you laughs from time to time. Too bad you haven't returned the favor yet.

I'd rather be a boring person instead of being a person who is entertaining just because of their stupidity.

I'd rather be a boring person instead of being a person who is entertaining just because of their stupidity.

I'll keep that in mind when I suffer from insomnia again. Will read your posts for sure. Big thanks! :)

OK, that was a really stupid reason to get into argument. I cna't believe I blew my top over that vid.

Well that was interesting.  The fish gets mad at ChD getting mad at her random mad post towards him with lots of mad posts.

OK, that was a really stupid reason to get into argument. I cna't believe I blew my top over that vid.

Don't sell yourself short, you get mad over much more ridiculous things all the time. :lol:

Well that was interesting.  The fish gets mad at ChD getting mad at her random mad post towards him with lots of mad posts.

Don't sell yourself short, you get mad over much more ridiculous things all the time. :lol:

That's true but this one really irks me because I never lashed out at ChD before. He didn't deserve it.

Cate Blanchett is the epitome of boring virtuoso acting, overrated by the picky cinephile crowd who strongly believes she is the second coming.

She  is spectacular ( like a piano concertist) but I have a hard time connecting with her characters ... all I see is hammy acting.

• Like 1

ChD and Fishnets...

Posted Image

The point of this thread is just to calm down and have fun posting some of our most embarrassing opinions.

THIS! I feel really bad for my outburst but ChD's PM is overflowing so I couldn't send him my personal apology.

• Like 1