Neo

In The Heart Of The Sea | December 11, 2015 | New Trailer on Page 8

If marketed right, this could be a gold mine for WB (and considering what a tentpole free year 2015 is for them, this could actually beat Mad Max, Conjuring 2 and Pan for their biggest film WW). 'Moby Dick' is an insanely popular novel and the trailer looks good. Europe at least will do gangbuster business. But they should move it. It opens the same weekend as Cinderella and they have more or less the same audience. Granted, INTOTS will skew older, but I can see it bringing in some young audience too.

I figured if they had planned on moving it, they would have done so before releasing a trailer. Seems like it could be potential Oscar bait so I'm not sure why they didn't take advantage of their sparse late year schedule.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks this looks pretty bad? Its early I hope its good, but Im not liking what Im seeing. 

My major complain about this is that... Hemsworth's face doesn't match with the color palette.

• Like 1

Bon voyage IN THE HEART OF THE SEA--Ron Howard's whale of a tale moves back 9 months to Dec. 11, 2015. Was set for March 13.

https://www.facebook.com/ercboxoffice?fref=ts

Another JA/GI Joe 2 case (I bet they are gonna convert this one to 3D), and it will do even worse than Exodus did last year in a similar date.

• Like 1