Neo

Phase 2

I hope Ant-Man gets made in time to include him on the team in TA2. The only other thing I'm worried about is how Phase III will top Phase II, especially if Whedon decides not to return after TA2.

He doesn't need one, can be like Hawkeye or Widow make a cameo.

I hope Ant-Man gets made in time to include him on the team in TA2. The only other thing I'm worried about is how Phase III will top Phase II, especially if Whedon decides not to return after TA2.

It seems a lock at this point. He's included in the promotional packets and I think filming is all but set for a Spring '13 start date.Talk isn't really going to kick up on it, I'd think, till after Captain America: Winter Soldier gets started later this year and is nearly half way over.That's sorta been the trend.IM3 started filming May, talk on Thor 2 didn't kick up till it was approaching it's filming start date back in mid-August.Now that Thor 2 is about the halfway point, casting talk for Winter Soldier is warming up.I don't anticipate more solid Ant-Man discussion till Feb/March '13 myself.

I read all the scripts and I give notes on everything. I'll look at cuts when they're ready to show me. I'll talk to directors if they want to. I try to make myself useful without being intrusive. I've gotten to be a part of all of them. That's a dream job for a kid like me.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1700012/avengers-2-joss-whedon.jhtml

Still in the works. Unfortunately, the way film distribution works nowadays is you have to announce dates early to secure them, to plant your flag. The problem with that is that people start asking you about information about those movies and the pure fact is that everything today is about Phase 2 and it's about the four significant, gigantic movies that we're working on now that's taking up all of our time, so we're really focusing on that for this Con.

http://www.superherohype.com/features/articles/178331-comic-con-exclusive-marvels-president-of-production-kevin-feige