Gopher

Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (August 22, 2012) (breakout of 2012? :P)

Can someone actually explain to me WTF is this crap?

It's some movie by the creator of the Telletubbies or something. The creator keeps touting it as revolutionary interactive entertainment or something. *loses 50 brain cells explaining that*
  • Like 1

It's some movie by the creator of the Telletubbies or something. The creator keeps touting it as revolutionary interactive entertainment or something. *loses 50 brain cells explaining that*

I used to watch Teletubbies when I was like four or five. That sun with a smiling toddler creeped me out.
  • Like 1

Can someone actually explain to me WTF is this crap?

Nobody can explain this crap.Chronicle- 12M budget, Project X- 12M budget, and Actor of Valor- 13M budget............................. This shit- 12M budget. :mouthdropped:
  • Like 1

I thought it was based on some Tv show.
  • Like 1

Nobody can explain this crap.Chronicle- 12M budget, Project X- 12M budget, and Actor of Valor- 13M budget............................. This shit- 12M budget. :mouthdropped:

How the fuck did they spent 12M in this :mellow: ?
  • Like 1