Grade it  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Egon: There is something very important I forgot to tell you.

Peter: What?

Egon: Don't cross the streams

Peter: Why?

Egon: It would be bad.

Peter: I am fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing, what do you mean, bad?

Egon: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light. 

• Like 1

Walter Peck was a sleazeball in Die Hard as well.

He was a sleazeball in a Law and Order SVU episode too. Horrible, he was supposed to be some guidance councelor for disabled people, and he would take advantage of them and rape them.

Saw this again yesterday; good-natured fun but nowhere near my favourite comedies. Even for a spoof film the sfx were atrocious, and the pacing was very slow sometimes, plus I don't like the music that well. Still very enjoyable, and Bill Murray dances through the whole mess with definite grace like Christoph Waltz on a tourette syndrom trip. Sigourney Weaver was horribly underused.

First time I saw the giant marshmallow man I lost it. A+

LOLen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stay_Puft_Marshmallow_ManThe Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is a fictional character from the Ghostbusters franchise, which sometimes appears as a giant, lumbering paranormal.

A.A Classic, so unique and funny, what is fantastic about this film is that it works as a Comedy but it also work as a paranormal film because they developped a whole mythology.Bill Murray is at his best here and Sigourney has never been so charming.And the music, the unforgettable theme song and an incredible spooky score by score legend Elmer Bernstein.Oh, forget to remind you the movie was Dark Knight big, adjusting to 550m, 68m tickets sold.The same year the first beverly hills cop made similar numbers.

Edited by The Futurist

man, this was just great fun.

"very entertaining, and not unintelligent either, with its supernatural ghost story handled with gentle irony. in fact, it's probably even more prescient in today's era of superhero movies. i'll never understand how the ridiculously stoic bill murray got into the movie business, but he's always likable, even adorable in ways, and here delivers most of the laughs."

6.5/10