CJohn

Ted OS thread

a big opening American comedy in Australia does not mean big OS gross normaly

But it means big opening in the UK. The portuguese opening was the first big one outside of America/Australia.

Family Guy is huge OS. You guys underrate the power of Seth MacFarlane internationally. All my friends wanted to see the movie because of him! I wanted to see the movie because of him.

Wow that is incredible since you say that teens don't go to the movies there.

Wow that is incredible since you say that teens don't go to the movies there.

It was the first movie the majority of my friends saw this year in theaters. Probably the last.

I'm curious about numbers in Asia and Latin America, I wonder if it can succeed there, that will be interesting :)

Shame it will be a while before it fully releases in Asia and South America, though Argentina and Singapore will be early indicators. Edited by JCS

Shame it will be a while before it fully releases in Asia and South America, though Argentina and Singapore will be early indicators.

I hope a good surprise :)And like IndustriousAngel said the movie seems pretty much like Intouchables, a global phenomenon :)