Impact

Requested Movies to be Added: include the year of release (must be at least 40 minutes long)

Can we change titled as it doesn't really apply anymore > Review That Movie (Discussion)! As there is No Discussion Anymore? Maybe Movie Requests to Be Added to Review That Movie Forum???? EDIT > THANKS Shawn for the Thread Name Change!

Edited by FYI NAMING RIGHTS PENDING

Guys please ask some of the other mods to get these up.  I am not here often enough to get them up right now.  If i have time later today I'll try to do this but there should be other mods on top of this too,.

Guys please ask some of the other mods to get these up.  I am not here often enough to get them up right now.  If i have time later today I'll try to do this but there should be other mods on top of this too,.

Maybe Shawn should take user requests for a respected member to start threads here, in Movie Review Section.

As all you have to do is have new topic rights and then go down the list of new requests from users in the thread.

PS. Posted in Suggestion Section - Asking for Users who might want to do this?

Edited by FYI NAMING RIGHTS PENDING

Done up to here. If you have requested a movie in the last two weeks, its here. I will work on archiving them as well....but if you are looking for a film and it is not archived, please post it here....AFTER TODAY....I will try to archive them all today.Thanks.