diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

1 minute ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Is Endgame likely to get a release date here on the same weekend as the US?

Isn’t it confirmed that SK would be the first country to show Endgame? At Wednesday 24th , 7 AM being the first showing.

12 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Looked on IMDb and it doesn't show a release date

Here’s the info

On 4/1/2019 at 4:43 PM, imbruglia said:

Avengers Endgame's release date officially confirmed. April.24(Culture day) 7AM. world's first.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

Notably this is now out of date. Still 7 AM on 24th, but no longer world first since China Midnights will beat it by a few hours.

Yeah , just realize that. But Still the first for regular release tho :ty:. But anyway , thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, Claudio said:

Yeah , just realize that. But Still the first for regular release tho :ty:. But anyway , thanks for the info.

Might not be longer actual.

Not sure about SK bcs summer time - winter time... (day light something), but all countries I checked for now that do release before the US (excluding China, that starts I think 3 hours earlier or so) seem to release synchronised, means on paper at different times, but in reality at the same moment (forgot the word for that, I hope its clear what I mean)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Might not be longer actual.

Not sure about SK bcs summer time - winter time... (day light something), but all countries I checked for now that do release before the US (excluding China, that starts I think 3 hours earlier or so) seem to release synchronised, means on paper at different times, but in reality at the same moment (forgot the word for that, I hope its clear what I mean)

Damnnn , why y’all guys really want to prove me wrong 😭😭 😭. Even if what you’re saying it’s true , at least SK still has an earliest opening day show at 7 AM among those countries which makes that show the world first show for regular release right? ( please don’t tell me Australia has a 6 AM show for opening day ) 

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Claudio said:

Damnnn , why y’all guys really want to prove me wrong 😭😭 😭. Even if what you’re saying it’s true , at least SK still has an earliest opening day show at 7 AM among those countries which makes that show the world first show for regular release right? ( please don’t tell me Australia has a 6 AM show for opening day ) 

I think not (but have they daylight saving time?), but they have different start times depending on the time zone they live in if nothing has changed since the last time I 'spoke' with DeeCee about that (or if I didn't misunderstood it) I think NZ again has another on paper time, but still synchronised. Its was a week or more back, so...

= that was what I meant, on paper it can be different, but still the same.

Or the same on paper, but still be different.

My local release time is 23 April 23:59 (another cinema here calls it 24 April 0:01), we do have daylight saving time and are actually on summer time  (not all countries start that at the same time)

No matter which time, we all get it before e.g. US. And if IMDb is actual, before a lot of other countries as well

7 hours ago, Claudio said:

Well I'm sorry but you are wrong again 😄. In The Philippines, EG opens at 6 AM on April 24.

Shazam 2nd weekend - 58,781 admissions (-83.43% from FSS)

It is now locked that Shazam will not reach the 1 million admissions mark. It likely may not even reach 750k. It is likely to have the 2nd or 3rd worst legs in SK for a DCEU+MCU super hero movie with only Man of Steel and CA1 with worse legs off of 3 day OW.

It's total will also be the 2nd worst with only CA1 having lower admissions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Endgame pre-sales should be starting here very soon, right?

Olive said April 16, but didn’t give a time. It’s currently 11pm on the 15th in SK. 

I don’t imagine a midnight ticket release, so maybe in 8-10 hours?

• Like 1