diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

Ah yeah...South Korean exams are a killer.

I live in France :P Exams there are not as much hard as Korean exams but they're so stupid :-I study business and languages but they want us to learn science computer, latin american history, Spain, history, American history and a third foreign language (I learn English/Spanish at an advanced level, my third language is Russian) we'll never improve because we're bad at it with just 2h a week of third language courses, and this third language won't be learned in Master's degree next year. So it's hard because so many courses are useless and irrelevant.So we have to learn business and trade but only 25% of our courses are about business and trade, funny :P-The new educational system : this year we have exams through the entire year : I had exams in october, in november, and much more exams for the next 3 weeks. After that I'll have exams in April, May and June. A pain in the ass, and it's not working : many bad grades, much more previous years.Unfortunately I'm not in this case but I'm scared :P Edited by Fullbuster

Saturday admissions26 years(local) - 264,553 - 549,437Rise of the Guardians -122,857 - 232,661A Werewolf Boy - 113,118 - 6,426,707Breaking Dawn 2 - 90,051 - 2,317,204

Sunday admissions26 years -253,204-802,820Rise of the Guardians -129,081 - 361,736A Werewolf Boy - 92,884 - 6,519,764Breaking Dawn 3 - 73,478 - 2,390,695