Jump to content
diskojustice

South Korea Box Office | Still awaiting normalcy.

Recommended Posts

CGV final 238K. Very good walkins. Egg improved to 76%. So perhaps actual reception is close to 85%. Not good but average. 

 

If my theory of other chains being better today holds, we will have 500k+ day may be quite significantly. Though could be that CGV midnight #s were off as PSm is unusually strong. Either way 10 mins.

 

KOBIS sales are strong 200k+ currently. I would guess CGV to be around 90K but we saw how it was low yday, so let's see.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

11-06 Saturday
1. Eternals - 491,194 +116.8%  (1,193,574)
/ 11,373 showings
2. Dune - 51,042 +91.4% (950,913)  / 1,529 showings
3. Venom 2 -  18,666 +76.4% (2,059,637) / 1,140 showings

 

Hope midnight showings push it to 500k.

 

KOBIS pre-sale 12:00 AM
1. Eternals - 200,771
2. Dune - 27,023
3. Ron's Gone Wrong - 8,701
 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites


11-07 Sunday
1. Eternals - 418,759 -15%  (1,613,687)
/ 10,913 showings
2. Dune - 48,659 -4.8% (999,664)  / 1,530 showings
3. Venom 2 -  17,609 -6.6% (2,077,440) / 1,129 showings

 

Eternals CGV 77% / 7.7 Megabox

 

KOBIS pre-sale 12:00 AM
1. Eternals - 43,813
2 The. Addams Family 2 - 9,173
3. Dune - 7,707

 

First week

Black Widow -1,366,079

Venom 2 -1,096,565

Shang-Chi -755,055

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, imbruglia said:


11-07 Sunday
1. Eternals - 418,759 -15%  (1,613,687)
/ 10,913 showings
2. Dune - 48,659 -4.8% (999,664)  / 1,530 showings
3. Venom 2 -  17,609 -6.6% (2,077,440) / 1,129 showings

 

Eternals CGV 77% / 7.7 Megabox

 

KOBIS pre-sale 12:00 AM
1. Eternals - 43,813
2 The. Addams Family 2 - 9,173
3. Dune - 7,707

 

First week

Black Widow -1,366,079

Venom 2 -1,096,565

Shang-Chi -755,055

Do you know the walk up ratio? Was it bad? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11-08 Monday
1. Eternals - 103,649 -75.3%  (1,718,431)
/ 9,246 showings
2. Dune - 18,668 -61.6% (1,018,363)  / 1,577 showings
3. Venom 2 -  6,021 -66% (2,083,557) / 1,020 showings

 

KOBIS pre-sale 12:00 AM
1. Eternals - 61,613
2. Dune - 13,441
3 The. Addams Family 2 - 11,586
 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, imbruglia said:

11-08 Monday
1. Eternals - 103,649 -75.3%  (1,718,431)
/ 9,246 showings
2. Dune - 18,668 -61.6% (1,018,363)  / 1,577 showings
3. Venom 2 -  6,021 -66% (2,083,557) / 1,020 showings

 

KOBIS pre-sale 12:00 AM
1. Eternals - 61,613
2. Dune - 13,441
3 The. Addams Family 2 - 11,586
 

Is this drop normal or harsh? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11-09 Tuesday
1. Eternals - 84,055 -19%  (1,802,643)
/ 9,018 showings
2. Dune - 18,998 +1.7% (1,037,374)  / 1,628 showings
3. Venom 2 -  6,262 +3.6% (2,089,840) / 1,055 showings

 

Eternals passed Shang-Chi (1,740,585) 

 

KOBIS pre-sale 12:00 AM
1. Eternals -72,194
2. Dune - 16,201
3. Tomb of the River - 14,682
4 The. Addams Family 2 - 14,500

Edited by imbruglia
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, imbruglia said:

11-09 Tuesday
1. Eternals - 84,055 -19%  (1,802,643) / 9,018 showings
2. Dune - 18,998 +1.7% (1,037,374)  / 1,628 showings
3. Venom 2 -  6,262 +3.6% (2,089,840) / 1,055 showings

 

Eternals passed Shang-Chi (1,740,585) 

 

KOBIS pre-sale 12:00 AM
1. Eternals -72,194
2. Dune - 16,201
3. Tomb of the River - 14,682
4 The. Addams Family 2 - 14,500

Harsh drop for Eternals.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday to Thursday

 

Black Widow
96,545 (-72.4%)    
81,611 (-15.5%)    
83,412 (+2.2%) *Merchandise , lost 35% showings
66,076 (-20.8%) 1,693,723

 

no +10k film til Wednesday  

 

F9
71,011 (-70.5%)    
60,976 (-14.1%)    
75,337 (+23.6%) *Culture Day
49,257 (-34.6%)  1,389,782

 

no +10k film til Wednesday    

 

Venom 2
65,037 (-77.9%)    
55,942 (-14.0%)    
45,565 (-18.5%) *lost 33% showings.
43,307 (-5.0%) 1,306,416

 

no +10k film til Wednesday    

 

Shang-Chi
51,731 (-75.2%)    
43,484 (-15.9%)
41,445 (-4.7%)    
37,424 (-9.7%) 929,139    

 

+15k 2 films.     
        
007 NTD
120,182 (-26.1%) *Holiday
29,873 (-75.1%)
28,534 (-4.5%)    
25,571 (-10.4%) 768,402

 

+10k 1 film.    

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggest Dolby screen here will play Dune(5) more than Eternals(1) on weekend due to demand.

 

Dune will be back on Imax starting 17th on 5 screens, then extra 17 remaining screens on December,1 due to high demand. 

looks like Ghostbusters (December 1) will share the Imax screens on first week.

  • Like 1
  • Astonished 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

11-10 Wednesday
1. Eternals - 89,281 +5.9%  (1,892,141) / 7,031 showings
2. Tomb of the River - 32,747 / 2,469  showings
3. Dune - 18,685 -1.6% (1,056,059)  / 1,543 showings
4. Kimetsu no Yaiba: Kyoudai no Kizuna - 13,328 / 1,017  showings
5. The Addams Family 2 - 7,854 / 1,315  showings
6. Venom 2 -  2,852 -54.5% (2,092,701) / 436 showings

 

Eternals had Merchandise. like BW's second week Wednesday.
(*usually the main merchaindse are released on first week, but Disney Korea decided to do it on second week except SC)

 

I bought 14 Eternals tickets to get merchandises . lol

 

CGV Eternals 78%
 
KOBIS pre-sale 12:00 AM
1. Eternals -76,258
2. Dune - 20,081
3. Only genre is romance - 15,617

 

cgv Thursday Eternals start 12k

Edited by imbruglia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.





×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.