diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

Mixed reaction? You said early screening was very positive and only 1 reviewer on Naver.com thought movie was a mess. Are there other mixed reactions out there?

The one on Naver matters the most because most people read it. 

The one on Naver matters the most because most people read it. 

Ok, but that's not really mixed reaction like your post was contending. Sure it doesn't help but still it's only 1 reviewer. Anyway, we'll know soon enough how the WOM is with the GA. 10 hrs till the midnight showings begin, presales are about to hit 800K.

Edited by druv10

Ok, but that's not really mixed reaction like your post was contending. Sure it doesn't help but still it's only 1 reviewer. 

The reactions I mentioned yesterday were just twitter reactions and some comments on film forum sites so not really widely read about outside that community.

The review that came out this morning on Naver was a full review and generated a huge amount of comments and views and targeted more directly towards the general audience. Most of the comments were pretty critical about the negative parts of the article to be sure but now instead of being fully pumped for the film they're more in the "I'll watch and decide for myself" camp. People here don't give equal weight to each reviewer, the reviews and ratings on Naver are always the most influential. 

Edited by Rsyu

True enough. I thought 90% of the article was bs myself :D

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion even if we agree or disagree with it. In this case, since I haven't seen TA2 I can't really argue against his points. Hopefully, he's wrong.  :D

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Sales has been increasing and 920-925k must be the final target unless something crazy happens..

If friday by midnight is supposed to be higher we could be looking at a cool million

• Like 1

Sales has been increasing and 920-925k must be the final target unless something crazy happens..

If friday by midnight is supposed to be higher we could be looking at a cool million

Of course its going to increase, people will only just be getting back from work and school!

95,6% share right now..

Has it ever been higher?

Of course its going to increase, people will only just be getting back from work and school!

I know Edited by fmpro
  • Like 2