Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Well obviously noob, but they are still good to compare since they both have a reason to be fronloaded. Jackass only has 3D that Ted doesn't.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ?!?!?!??!

There's a line for Ted 40 mins before the movie. Jesus.

I need to go to America/UK. That looks so much fun :lol:There are never lines here :( People don't go to the movies.

Just got in. 200 seats and it's definitely gonna be sold out.

I don't remember the last time I went to a full show here :lol:I think it was American Pie 4 in a 120 seats screen in Easter weekend.

Well... Since here we don't have those problemas I really didn't thought about it.

It's not a problem. You get to take in the atmosphere of a bunch of filmgoers who are as excited to see the film as you are and sometimes moreso.

I looked across numerous theaters I've been to over the years in different towns and it's crazy. Magic Mike is performing like a massive opener in the State of Texas. But if you go check out NYC for instance, the sellouts aren't as prominent. The chicks here must really want to see Matthew's dong in a thong.

Yeah it like i was saying early about south & south central...ok basically at present in East/West & all canada MM is marginally ahead of Ted, but in Middle AM MM is double Ted and in South/south central MM is like triple.... and on that note I'm off to Asgard for a while

Holy shit @ Ted. :blink: Looks like the RS/MTC rule works like magic yet again. Dammit, why didn't I follow it for the game! Predicted $16m OD for Mike, so looks like I could be spot on. Really surprised it's not the one pulling the Ted numbers though. What a massive weekend overall! Definitely setting a June weekend record here. :D

Edited by MovieMan89

Holy shit @ Ted. :blink: Looks like the RS/MTC rule works like magic yet again. Dammit, why didn't I follow it for the game! Predicted $16m OD for Mike, so looks like I could be spot on. Really surprised it's not the one pulling the Ted numbers though. What a massive weekend overall! Definitely setting a June weekend record here. :D

Based on what RTH is saying, Mike is actually winning. RTH has a better track record than Nikki, so don't be surprised if Mike is the one at $20m when this is all over with.