Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

So Prometheus and Snow White couldn't set the box office ablaze, but strippers and the teddy bear could? Who knew? :blink:

Not me, for sure.Prometheus won't even get 130M. I'm not happy at all.I'm almost curious to see a false start for TASM because of these two comedies succeeding.Spidey failing... what a never-seen-before spectacle!

Not me, for sure.Prometheus won't even get 130M. I'm not happy at all.I'm almost curious to see a false start for TASM because of these two comedies succeeding.Spidey failing... what a never-seen-before spectacle!

I really hope this does´ent effect TASM much...It was very good for spidey that GI Joe went away and Ted moving up

What an incredible weekend. The 2012 bump finally returns. Who would have thought two months ago that TED would sell more tickets on opening weekend than Prometheus, Rock of Ages, Battleship, Dark Shadows, and possibly even Men In Black 3?

Shocking is not strong enough.Sequel/stars/huge project...If even these 3 things don't work anymore...what will we stay with?

Shocking.An over 50% drop is not good at all.Merrida can kiss Sully & Carl numbers goodbye...

With a 10,5 friday it could as high as 34-35 mill

So,TED gains $500k but stays at $51m for the weekend? And MM stays the same but gains $6m more?Oh Nikki......:facepalm:

lolAgain.How many facepalms did she get all these years? Edited by Gideon

I heard some stupid people said Mark Wahlberg is not an A-list Star.what a joke ... :P

He just needs a new chance on sci-fi/adventure spectacle.(let's forget PlanetoftheApes).He could have been the lead in...Oblivion, for example.

I really hope this does´ent effect TASM much...It was very good for spidey that GI Joe went away and Ted moving up

GiJoe leaving, Spidey: "Great! That Tatum hunk run away! Hihi! Not brave!".MagicMike exploding, Spidey: "Tatum hunk again?! With more hunks around him?!"

I heard some stupid people said Mark Wahlberg is not an A-list Star.what a joke ... :P

He´s as close to it as they come. We still need to see a real blockbuster from him.Maybe Ted could do a Hangover and change that

The showdown isn't just for FN. Click it and you'll see.

Hm ok, thanks!But BOM can already forget following FindingNemo.The gap will become huge.Just like Prometheus slided from Inception to Super8 on BOM frontpage...

GiJoe leaving, Spidey: "Great! That Tatum hunk run away! Hihi! Not brave!".MagicMike exploding, Spidey: "Tatum hunk again?! With more hunks around him?!"

LOL... But was´ent it Ted that moved?