Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

TASM's looking at 130-135M for 6 days and should finish with 260-270M.

It won't have a 2x 6 day multi. TF1 could barely manage it on some of the best WOM of any movie that year, and not direct competition from one of the biggest juggernauts of all time. 1.8 multi, 1.9x multi at absolute best. So the range off that 6 day should be about 235-255m.

It won't have a 2x 6 day multi. TF1 could barely manage it on some of the best WOM of any movie that year, and not direct competition from one of the biggest juggernauts of all time. 1.8 multi, 1.9x multi at absolute best. So the range off that 6 day should be about 235-255m.

You could be right but TDK doesn't hit it for 2 weeks and it should be close to 200M by then and probably more since summer weekdays are upon us. I'm staying with 2 multiplier for right now.

We need to unban ijack to witness his meltdown.I am imagining if this movie was not in 3d it would have made less than 100 million on 6 day weekend

Oh shit, I hadn't even thought of that but you're totally right! That would have been hilariously epic! :lol: