The Creator

2.5 "Salvation"

"The Shadowkillers" have spoken and we shall have at least one, but possibly two, Challenges this week. I present, for the second time,

The Creator Challenge

Acsc1312 and CEDAR will be challening The Creator, but we three have agreed to new terms. The stakes are not so high actually, so the consequences are not high either. I have consented to this alterring of the stakes much as I did last week, only this week's Creator Challenge is much more low-key. Acsc1312 and CEDAR are challenging for the following:

-If they win, two things will happen. 1) Goffe Rises, who has been placed on their team by order of "The Crimson Knights" who held the right from last week, will now be placed on "The Knights", and 2) Option 3 Challenge will be selected (Elimination and Assimilation Challenge)

-If they lose, the following will happen: Their point totals will be reset to half their current total, or by a larger amount depending on the extent to which they lose (should they lose).

And here it is:

1. Predict The Amazing Spiderman's total through Tuesday (it's 8 day total)

2. Predict Ted's Tuesday per theater average

3. Predict Savage's Tuesday gross

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2012 AT 12:00 A.M. EASTERN (TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2012 AT 11:00 P.M. CENTRAL)

Answers must be posted in this thread

The Creator Challenge - Week 5

Acsc1312 and CEDAR made a risky gamble to go up against The Creator for a possible reshuffling. The results are in, and they are very close, so I want to show you just how close this was on a question-by-question basis:

Question 1:

Shadowkillers: 99.41% (99.41% current)

The Creator: 98.94% (98.94% current)

Question 2:

Shadowkillers: 90.41% (94.91% current)

The Creator: 90.96% (94.95% current)

Question 3:

Shadowkillers: 90.21% (93.34% current)

The Creator: 98.45% (96.12% current)

Now as you can see, the end results are:

Shadowkillers: 93.34%

The Creator: 96.12%

It was another unexpected turn, but again it was a defeat here. This means Goffe will not be moved to "The Crimson Knights". However, the closeness of the match means the amount of points taken from acsc and CEDAR will be minimal as there was less than 3% difference here and I was basing point deduction by percentage of error. I will look at their point totals before deciding how much points will be detracted from each.

Unfortunately, no other Challenge will be held this week. I was kind of looking forward to seeing that one finally used, but it won't happen now.