Impact

Impact's Year 3 Reviews! (Best and worse of the year on page 9)

For example, The Poet is 90% its wikipedia summary with a little extra stuff from me. September needed a filler so I found a thriller I was familiar with and put it in to take up space as a decent filler.Something like that is fine. But when you put a film on the advance schedule (like a Man and his Hat), it's assumed you're going to put some effort into it and it's going to aim high.

Yep. BTW-it was from another site not wikipedia in the links hense why I was confused :PNow I did copy and paste Wikipedia for the video game film Biofreaks**=not really. It was a fighting game so I couldn't do that :P:lol:

April 19-21:

The Man and His Hat

"Intresting premise, but thats about it"

The film was intresting, but it just was not that great. Score was pretty good I will admit. Even though it was just 90 minutes sometimes it felt overlong. Not one of Burtons best.

2.5 stars.

Go see: If you feell ike a Burton film.

Don't see: If you rather see a better Burton film.

BTW-the plot just felt too short-it felt like just well half a movie. Maybe even a quarter of it.

Jungle

"Neat scenery"

This had neat scenery in it. Brosnan did a good job narating. But other then that its just okay.

3 stars.

Go see: If you want a nature film.

Don't see: If you want something exciting.

March 15-17:

Prodigy

"Good film, great visuals"

This film was pretty good. Though I prefered John Carter over this, it still was made well. The visuals were great. Gosling and Caine were great in there parts. Though the film felt too much like a cliffhanger. Overall a good film.

4 stars.

Go see: If you want to see a decent sci fi.

Don't see: If you want something more.

What did you missed in the film? Or why does it feel like a cliffhanger? :) Thanks for the review btw.

Welcome-I don't know it just felt like it at the time. :lol: I reread it after that and it didn't feel like one-I don't know maybe I missed something first time through. Still same score.

Well here it is the last week before "Summer"*

*=Or at least what Hollywood calls Summer :lol:

April 26-28:

Vault Break

"Fun film"

This film was very fun. The cast was great. I really enjoyed this and it had quite a few good laughs as well. Just one of the most fun films so far this year.

3.5 stars.

Stacy's Mom Has Got it Going On

"One of the worse films of the year"

This film is pure crap. Enough said.

0 stars.

Stacy's Mom Has Got it Going On

"One of the worse films of the year"

This film is pure crap. Enough said.

0 stars.

Wow, harsh. I actually tried to make that one semi-decent. Well, anyway, what's worse, Stacy or Carnival? :P

May it be May!

May 3-5:

Genesis

"Great visual effects"

Well here it is. The first fantastic film of the year. The visuals were amazing and the story was great. The acting was top class as well.

5 stars

Go see: If you want a great sci-fi.

Don't see: If you want to see a dinosaur. :lol:

Was Kilroy Here?

"Well made"

This was a really well made doc. The stories were great and I enjoyed Depp narrating this. This is a must see.

4.5 stars.

Go see: If you want to know more history.

Don't see: If you are looking for something boring.

• Like 1