Impact

Impact's Year 3 Reviews! (Best and worse of the year on page 9)

A couple more stellar reviews like that and I'll start pushing Genesis for more big Oscars too. B)

You should it's better than your Other one, not to say the other one isn't a 10 as well.... :lol:

Maybe ;)

I'll find out soon. But considering my reviews averaged 8.57 including that Tyler Perry it should be good. July sucked though, and August doesn't look better.

May 10-12:

Karate Kong

"Very fun animated film"

This was very fun. The animation was great. The voice work was top notch. I can see this being popular with young kids also.

4.5 stars.

Tyler Perry's Madea Mother's Day

"Not that bad actually"

I found myself enjoying this film quite a bit. More then I thought I would. Some rather funny parts.

3 stars.

May 17-19:

Salvation

"Well it was better then the first"

I liked the first one, but didn't love it like others. I think this was better then the first. The visuals were not that bad. The story is decent at times, but overall its good.

3.5 stars.

Go see: If you loved the first one.

Don't see: If you hated the first one.

May 17-19:

Salvation

"Well it was better then the first"

I liked the first one, but didn't love it like others. I think this was better then the first. The visuals were not that bad. The story is decent at times, but overall its good.

3.5 stars.

Go see: If you loved the first one.

Don't see: If you hated the first one.

:mouthdropped: I thought it was a considerable step back from the first. I went back through the threads and read the first one and it sounded much better.

May 24-27:

Interconnected: Culmination

"On par with part 1"

This was on par with the first. Nothing great about it, but over all a fun ride. Some parts did feel a bit corny at times, but overall I did enjoy it.

4 stars.

Go see: If you are looking for a new movie.

Don't see: If you are not.

May 31-June 2:

The Coming Storm

"Some great acting"

This film had some great acting. Paul Betteny did a great job, who should of been nominated in 2003 for Master and Commander. This film will be boring for some and some parts might feel overlong. The score is not that bad either. The film does a good job with the sets and costumes.

4 stars.

Go see: If you want a epic film.

Don't see: If you rather not.

• Like 1

June 7-9:

Ag3nts

"Very well done"

Okay this is not a sequel even if the title looks like it. Anyway this is very well done. This is a very funny and fast paced CGI film that kids will like, parents will love. Voice work was great also.

4.5 stars.

Go see: If your dying to see a great new animated film.

Don't see: If your evil!