Moviedweeb

SAT/Wkd Numbers (EST TASM $23.8m(+15%)/$65m; Savages $5.6m(-2%)/$16.2m; KP 2.5m(-8%)/7.2m

Hey aDIM... where do you see this finishing?

I don't know how to predicted multipliers from 6-day openings. It's doing better than I hoped/expected though, so probably north of $250m but less than $300m.It's bad enough that Spidey is doing well, but now even Kitsch can't provide me with a full out box office disaster anymore?? WTF!! :rant: :rant:

Good for TASM. So much for the " this will flop; nobody will want to see a SM rethread so soon after the Raimi films" argument. It doesn't matter if the film will end up with less than SM3, the fact is that Spider-Man is still a potent brand, and this "unnecessary" reboot will make a solid profit for the studio. Now bring on the sequel.

• Like 2

Wow TASM came in slightly above mediocre expectations. Party time.

Lol, at the haters, they just can't let anything positive be said about this movie. You were all convinced this was dropping off the face of the Earth after opening day

Lol, at the haters, they just can't let anything positive be said about this movie. You were all convinced this was dropping off the face of the Earth after opening day

And loonies were convinced it was going to do at least 170M 6 day after its OD.