Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

"Jay doesn’t scare me.  He never went to arbitration on anything he was supposed to. Penske thinks he can terminate me and not pay me and still be my boss. Doesn’t work that way in America!"

:lol: 

• Like 2

Sorry BKB but THG and CF prove that with a charismatic talented lead, a talented director who cares about the source material, and a writer who gives a fuck, that a female led action/superhero/whatever film can be a big hit. Its not a matter of if, but when we'll see a female superhero film do big.

Edited by Eddy Targaryen
  • Like 1

The HUNGER GAMES was alot more grounded with Jennifer Lawrences character than a character like WONDER WOMAN running around in star spangled panties, or in today's generation, that's sexist, so we'll give her a leather jacket and spandex.. :rolleyes:

She's my favourite hero and even I don't want to see her in star spangled panties on screen.

Nikki  :wub:

I wouldn't trust it. That list reads like a fanboy's wet dream, not a real studio slate. 3 movies a year? All three major dates every year (what about WB's other tentpoles)? Wonder Woman two months after Justice League? Etc

"(what about WB's other tentpoles)?" Like... Jupiter Ascending sequel?  :ph34r: 

I'm sorry to say, but female superheroes simply are not draws at the box office and WONDER WOMAN will not be any different.. I also saw someone at KJ post what appears to be the New WONDER WOMAN costume which reeks of total ass right down to the leather jacket and spandex she wears.. It's either WONDER WOMAN in her star spangled panties like the comics and TV Show of the 70's or stick it in their ass...

LA JOLIE in Tomb Raider begs to differ, bitch.
  • Like 1

Didn't one of those movies effectively kill the entire Tomb Raider franchise at one point?

I would say that had more to do with the extremely poor quality of The Angel of Darkness, but the bad WOM of the first movie certainly didn't help.