Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

Respect Nikki :angry:

I respect her ability to provide laughs with her egocentric mania, merciless pot-calling-kettle-black assaults on fellow "journalists," and infinite meme generator.So yeah, more of a troll than a queen. Hey, she can be the Queen of Trolls! Edited by 4815162342

I respect her ability to provide laughs with her egocentric mania, merciless pot-calling-kettle-black assaults on fellow "journalists," and infinite meme generator.

:ban:
  • Like 1

The thing with Nikki is that she's never been truly challenged. Sure once in a while someone takes a shot at her but they're doing it either as a low-brow hater or as a normal journalist. They either lack the imagination or the willingness to go into the gutter when Nikki retaliates with her arsenal of dickery. So Nikki seems to be the queen because she's never fought a proper internet battle in recent times. Her trolling behavior is impressive, for someone who takes on easy prey. She's like Rocky in Rocky III, waiting for Clubber Lang to show up and KO her.So basically what I'm saying is, Jeff Wells needs to stop whining about aspect ratios and adopt a new mission in life. Only then will the true cinema troll reign.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

The reason Nikki hasn't been challenged is because they're understandably afraid of being humiliated and slayed.

By what? A internet page of insults and primadonna behavior doesn't mean squat for most people. If it did, over half the world's population would have committed suicide by now from internet-induced depression and self-loathing.Nikki types out a bunch of rancor and bile and considers it a victory. Maybe it is, if by victory we mean winning an award for being petty, vindictive, and bitchy. Edited by 4815162342

@BretEastonEllis: Nikki Finke: the hectoring, threatening, vaguely litigious e-mails she sent to our buildings owner and management was a truly awful thing...@BretEastonEllis: Nikki Finke accuses staff in our building of "outing" her to me. A joke. None of them know who the fuck she is. I found out at a dumb party.@BretEastonEllis: The "empress" attitude of the famous Nikki Finke is why this is the end of an era. One of the final nails in the coffin of the Empire. OVER.He is so gonna fry for this :wub: :wub: :wub: