A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

:lol:

This will move because Star Wars will get this date.

I think no. That date is too close to THE AVENGERS ll.

Oh fuck, I forgot about THE AVENGERS ll!

Hulk vs Fass' d*ck. Great battle.

Edited by kayumanggi

Prince of Persia was awesome, and something they did good with the advertising was avoiding that it was based off a VG.

But that movie lost a lot of money. And the marketing sucked. I seem to recall the initial teaser poster plastering the release date bigger than the title...is this movie called May 28?

But that movie lost a lot of money. And the marketing sucked. I seem to recall the initial teaser poster plastering the release date bigger than the title...is this movie called May 28?

Now you've done it. Shayhiri will storm this thread soon.

That said, Disney's promo pics of Jake Gyllenhaal constantly being shirtless is what got my ass in the theaters.

http://kotaku.com/search?q=chesty+jake

Now you've done it. Shayhiri will storm this thread soon.That said, Disney's promo pics of Jake Gyllenhaal constantly being shirtless is what got my ass in the theaters.http://kotaku.com/search?q=chesty+jake

I feel like Prince of Persia was the marketing prototype for John Carter...I think they even had the same font!Come at me Shayhiri....heh... Edited by kowhite

I imagine it'll move if Disney schedule Star Wars on that date, perhaps a week later on May 29th. AC weirdly started life as a Prince of Persia game, not sure if a film can work but we will have to wait and see, Splinter Cell would make a better film.

I imagine it'll move if Disney schedule Star Wars on that date, perhaps a week later on May 29th. AC weirdly started life as a Prince of Persia game, not sure if a film can work but we will have to wait and see, Splinter Cell would make a better film.

Well, it COULD work....but...it's a movie based on a video game so my doubts are high.

Please don't make me post mine.

But yeah, I want this movie to do good. You remember how much I wanted Prince of Persia to succeed? Now multiply this by 10 and you'll get some idea what this forum will be like in the early months of 2015. :)

Be wary of the anti-period-movie trolls.  They'll be all over the boards as this movie gets closer, as they always are.  It never fails.

• Like 1

Be wary of the anti-period-movie trolls.  They'll be all over the boards as this movie gets closer, as they always are.  It never fails.

Screw that. I want this to be amazing. A good video game based movie? An awesome period action adventure? PLEASE BE GOOD.
  • Like 1

Please don't make me post mine.

But yeah, I want this movie to do good. You remember how much I wanted Prince of Persia to succeed? Now multiply this by 10 and you'll get some idea what this forum will be like in the early months of 2015. :)

I'll be right there with you buddy. Love the AC games.

• Like 2