A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Be wary of the anti-period-movie trolls.  They'll be all over the boards as this movie gets closer, as they always are.  It never fails.

It already started:

I imagine it'll move if Disney schedule Star Wars on that date, perhaps a week later on May 29th. AC weirdly started life as a Prince of Persia game, not sure if a film can work but we will have to wait and see, Splinter Cell would make a better film.

• Like 1

I'll be right there with you buddy. Love the AC games.

One of the best new series of this generation. Admittedly, it's becoming a little formulaic. That's what you get for releasing it every year. Still, i'm pretty pumped for Black Flag, probably on my shiny new next gen console.

One of the best new series of this generation. Admittedly, it's becoming a little formulaic. That's what you get for releasing it every year. Still, i'm pretty pumped for Black Flag, probably on my shiny new next gen console.

Are they making a pirate AC now??

What's in store after the last half-Indian one?

Are they making a pirate AC now??

What's in store after the last half-Indian one?

Yes. AC IV will follow the adventures of the AC III protagonist's grandfather, who was a pirate.

So they're giving a prequel a sequel title.

• Like 1

Not keeping up on news? Some AC fan you are....

Not keeping up on the widely known fact that the Shay does NOT play or care about ANY game?

Well now you know. I'm a movie fan and I wish videogames never existed, that's how much I hate them. :)

Edited by Shayblivion

Games don't exist.

But if they did, they'd be much WORSE than movies in every single aspect.

1. They have no story. Never will.

2. They have shitty cheap graphics. Never will look like movies.

3. You can only watch them on a stupid small screen at home. So you become an antisocial pathetic nerd.

MOVIES HAVE EVERYTHING GAMES HAVE, BUT BETTER - AND MUCH MORE!

So games don't exist for me, only for no lifers.

Edited by Shayblivion

Oh, and the BIGGEST difference:

4. Movies are ART.

Games are not and will never be, they just kill time for people that don't know what to do with it.

The only games I play (read and write) are GAMEBOOKS. Now, THAT is art.

Edited by Shayblivion

Well by own admission I've only played the first two for exactly that same reason. They got a little boring. But I do think they're beautiful and will make fantastic movies.