Impact

CAYOM Year 3 Actuals

Well I am not the worse at totals though, I do remember the one time I accidently had my own film win the year (year 9)-I remember I was doing the totals and one film was at 459M which I thought was the winner. Then I got to mine and it ended up with 475M I was going "oh dang I did not mean that to happen"Sadly when Ry let his own film win once someone went "well Impact you had it happen to yourself so can he!"Diffrence was he was giving it a crazy gross.

Finished October with the totals. I am now just going to do a few November films, not all of them though.As I want to do the January numbers later.You can't seem to PM yourself on here though....

For the early year 4 weekends-year 4 is on the 2015 calender right? (Though it is pretty easy to just figure out what the next year dates are anyway :P only time you might get tricked is when there is a leap year)

Well I got the weekends done, but I have no clue how I can ever make Morrow II even come close to part 1. Yes I know it wouldn't in the first place, but yeah....I'm saving that one for last....

Well I got the weekends done, but I have no clue how I can ever make Morrow II even come close to part 1. Yes I know it wouldn't in the first place, but yeah....I'm saving that one for last....

Which did it even match with the weekends? Since I remember how a few times when Ry did the actuals for a big film it did not match with the weekends.

Going to double check some of these also (this was right after I got a 80 million gross for Thane, I must of messed up somewhere...)

Figured out how-I accidently had the gross doubled at one point, I was going "I couldn't fo given it that great of legs" :lol:

Okay-the totals will probably be up within 30 minutes. Just a few films remain and I will probably check some of them. (Thane btw does have a great gross still ;))

Okay-the totals will probably be up within 30 minutes. Just a few films remain and I will probably check some of them. (Thane btw does have a great gross still ;))

Even cutting it in half would've been a great gross, was expecting more of a Hurt Lock number.

99 films this year-we have had over 130 before. ;)My hands are getting tired. :lol: So are my arms. :PI have just Spellforce and Morrow left.Usually I go by order of dates but I left these 2 for last.

Okay looked at year 1's actuals.Ry REALLY messed up Christmas weekend. Christmas Eve fell on a Saturday so there should of been some 50% drops. Instead tons of films were getting 20% drops....

Okay I do have it done, but about Morrow II, it seems Morrow I just had an impossible 2nd weekend drop with Christmas Eve on that weekend where films will have big drops due to that day...matter of fact everything had a good job that weekend. (Then again Ry did give films 30% drops on the week after Thanksgiving)Not sure as it has a great total but yeah nowhere near as big as Morrow...