CJohn

Skyfall OS thread - 1,000.2M WW (289.6M+710.6M)

while I am glad Skyfall is doing great I kind of hope it doesn't outgross TDKR because I like having Avengers and TDKR right next to each other for the yearly chart. Oh welll

Sorry mate.... bit right now Skyfall is almost locked to take TDKR down.

He allready had that with Qos

Goldfinger was Sean Connery's third Bond film, whereas QOS is Daniel Craig's second. Goldfinger cemented Sean Connery as James Bond for a generation (or more) and Skyfall is doing the same for Daniel Craig. The record breaking success of Goldfinger catapulted Thunderball to greater box office heights and, hopefully, Skyfall does the same for Bond 24. Skyfall is a huge suceess and will probably outgross Thunderball's adjusted for inflation WW box office gross, but there is still room for Bond 24 to expand in Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and North America.

Ifølge en pressemeddelelse fra SF Film A/S, der distribuerer filmen i Danmark, er 'Skyfall' blevet set af 893.844 danskere, siden den fik premiere den 26. oktober.

Link: http://ekstrabladet.dk/flash/filmogtv/film/article1890093.eceMeaning that Skyfall just smashed every other bond film released in DK.893,844 tickets sold since october 26th.
  • Like 1