A Marvel Fanboy

Pacific Rim OS thread

I think 125M seems more reasonable.

Oh okay. No worries Wally thats still insane.. What will be the thing that scares everyone is when Juggernaut 2015-2016 rolls in and make 350-400+M in China alone and proably does similar numbers in Japan..

I hope Pacific Rim can do more than 125.. I think 130-150M could be possible..:)

Didnt you say that about Juggernaut 2009 chances at smashing titanic? :P?  Never say never my friend

It’s not realistic at all.

In order for it to reach 200 million in China, it needs to have 10% drops every weekend (and maybe even an increase). Not happening.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

per screen daily

Pacific Rim stands at the cusp of $300m following a $5.8m haul from 46 that boosted the running total to $298.1m. China has generated $106.6m and Pacific Rim now ranks as the fifth biggest Hollywood release in history. Japan has produced $11.9m after three.

per screen daily

Pacific Rim stands at the cusp of $300m following a $5.8m haul from 46 that boosted the running total to $298.1m. China has generated $106.6m and Pacific Rim now ranks as the fifth biggest Hollywood release in history. Japan has produced $11.9m after three.

China has accounted for $110M so techically it crossed the $400M mark.