A Marvel Fanboy

Monsters University OS (Settling for fine 480M OS total)

No such one yet I think ...

However, Has there ever been a movie taking place in college but did great OS ?

I see, so your theory on animated films set in college not doing well OS is based on 0 films actually fitting this criteria. I can't think of any recent film taking place in college that got a serious OS release other than The Social Network (which did OK). But I don't think there is much difference between college or high school in this case, and there have been big films taking place in school.

• Like 1

Movies set in college dont do well. That's why there are less movies about that.

When you set you movie in college, you automatically narrow your target audience to college students / young adults.

Not to mention it is an animated college movie.

Movies set in college dont do well. That's why there are less movies about that.

When you set you movie in college, you automatically narrow your target audience to college students / young adults.

Not to mention it is an animated college movie.

You think only Young Adults will go to a film like MU? Really?

Why suddenly everything is going big there ...  :P

I have no idea, but since Fast 6 on May 23 there have been some gigantic weekends. The only movie that flopped was Star Trek, that decreased from the 2009 movie.