A Marvel Fanboy

Monsters University OS (Settling for fine 480M OS total)

it will make $500 very likely, i hope it can make some money in China but i doubt it. In Argentina it made 187.000 admission on OD, the biggest OD of the year by far, and being a kid flick it could break the OW record of 750.000 by The Simpsons, It has 4 day of holidays

• Like 1

it will make $500 very likely, i hope it can make some money in China but i doubt it. In Argentina it made 187.000 admission on OD, the biggest OD of the year by far, and being a kid flick it could break the OW record of 750.000 by The Simpsons, It has 4 day of holidays

Bigger than IRON MAN lll? Woah.

The animated film's global total reached $136.5 million after taking in $54.4 million from 35 territories. That represents roughly about 48% of the overseas market for Monsters University, which will expand over the next several weeks. 

400M OS is locked.

450M is the target.

• Like 1

MU faces a bigger competition,like MoS and WWZ.Hard to improve a lot in such a crowded field.

Whenever a film makes a disappointing number someone will always excuse it with competition, but any film being released in the middle of the summer will have competition, and MI had to deal with the massive HP1, so I don't think the competition is any worse for MU.

P.S, Having said that, it's still too early to call MU disappointing.

Edited by Tower

Whenever a film makes a disappointing number someone will always excuse it with competition, but any film being released in the middle of the summer will have competition, and MI had to deal with the massive HP1, so I don't think the competition is any worse for MU.

P.S, Having said that, it's still too early to call MU disappointing.

Who said it's disappointing? lol