iceroll

Catching Fire OS Thread || 438m

I can say that : sales of the books boomed in Europe after the release of THG in theaters, so belizve when I say CF will boom over YHG1.

I feel confident that we will have great OS numbers in Europe and possibly Brazil. The big question marks for me will be Japan and/or maybe China.

Honestly I don't see this making less than New Moon's 413M OS Total. The first Twilight made 199M OS, Hunger Games made 283M. It's pure logic that this will cross that amount by a lot.

If Hunger Games 2 has the same OS increase that New Moon had, we are looking at 587M OS for Hunger Games 2 (Which I don't think will happen, but it does have a shot at it, if it's good enough) I think a 450M OS run is completely locked. I'm going to be a bit conservative and predict 480M OS.

• Like 2

500m os

400m dom

900m ww

Minimum.

I will personnally deliver the receipts.

Good Day.

:)

Honestly I don't see this making less than New Moon's 413M OS Total. The first Twilight made 199M OS, Hunger Games made 283M. It's pure logic that this will cross that amount by a lot.

If Hunger Games 2 has the same OS increase that New Moon had, we are looking at 587M OS for Hunger Games 2 (Which I don't think will happen, but it does have a shot at it, if it's good enough) I think a 450M OS run is completely locked. I'm going to be a bit conservative and predict 480M OS.

Yeah, again, mine is somewhat similar to these. If New Moon can jump that much from Twilight, then there's no reason why THG can't. I think 500M OS is fair, 450 DOM= 950M WW.

• Like 1

Dont be hater, be realistic. CF will do 25M in minimum in brazil. This is a sucess.

Twilight 1 - 6.7M --------------> Twilight 2 - 30.6M  4.56x increase

Hunger Games 1 - 10.1M

Hunger Games only needs less than a 2.5x increase to reach 25M, which is pretty much LOCKED up. I personally think it's locked to beat New Moon's 30.6M. If Hunger Games 2 has the same increase in Brazil as New Moon, it'll gross 46M. I'm again going to be a bit conservative and predict 35M.

• Like 3

Twilight 1 - 6.7M --------------> Twilight 2 - 30.6M 4.56x increaseHunger Games 1 - 10.1MHunger Games only needs less than a 2.5x increase to reach 25M, which is pretty much LOCKED up. I personally think it's locked to beat New Moon's 30.6M. If Hunger Games 2 has the same increase in Brazil as New Moon, it'll gross 46M. I'm again going to be a bit conservative and predict 35M.

I know, I said minimum for a sucess, 35M is too my predict is in brazil thread :)

It's no Harry potter overseas.

Especially in A-list markets like South Korea and Japan, it's likely to bomb there again.

Hunger Games:

Japan Gross - 5.1M

SK Gross - 4M

Hunger Games 2 doesn't need to perform like Harry Potter in those countries to have big increases. 15M in Japan and 15M in SK are very achievable especially because of the Sci-Fi element.

Hunger Games:

Japan Gross - 5.1M

SK Gross - 4M

Hunger Games 2 doesn't need to perform like Harry Potter in those countries to have big increases. 15M in Japan and 15M in SK are very achievable especially because of the Sci-Fi element.

In order to gross 600-700M OS, you have to make 30-40M in these two markets alone.

And I Can't see it increases that much.