CJohn

Wolverine 2 OS thread

How many markets are left for Wolvie?

Bahrain 15 August 2013   Jordan 15 August 2013   Kuwait 15 August 2013   Oman 15 August 2013   Qatar 15 August 2013   Syria 15 August 2013   United Arab Emirates 15 August 2013   Egypt 28 August 2013   Venezuela 30 August 2013   Japan

13 September 2013  

and potentially China

• Like 1

Thanks guys! So just a few small markets with China and Japan as the only big ones left. Don't know whether the Japan's release date is good or not. Doesn't look like it is though, cause school is back in session at that time.

The Wolverine is putting up a fight at the global box office. The film reached $196 million overseas, surpassing the lifetime overseas totals of X2: X-Men United ($193M) and X-Men Origins: Wolverine($195.3M). Wolverine has its sights set on beating the lifetime overseas totals of X-Men: FIst Class ($209.2M) and X-Men: The Last Stand ($225M).  The Wolverine opens in Central America and the Middle East next weekend. The film has grossed $307.2 million worldwide. 

http://www.boxoffice.com/latest-news/2013-08-11-global-despicable-me-2-crosses-400m-overseas-fast-6-hits-782m-worldwide

Thanks guys! So just a few small markets with China and Japan as the only big ones left. Don't know whether the Japan's release date is good or not. Doesn't look like it is though, cause school is back in session at that time.

It's an ok date I think. I remember this local movie called Hero doing 80m from a similar date. Though that movie was based on a very very popular tv series so it's not really comparable.

I really hope this one break 30m but prob not since X-men have been doing crap over the years there.