24 members have voted

1. 1. Rate 50/50

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

A+++ Everyone must see this. Incredible

Could not a agree more. Such heartfelt movie, and has good comedy in as well. JGL gives Oscar worthy performace and by far his best performance in his career. Right now, I would but this in my top 50 of all time. I cried so hard in this movie, I am to sure if ever cried that long and that hard in movie. I was crying for the last half hour of it. This movie is something everybody should see, it shame that the box office did not do well.9.5/10

This is the most heartfelt movie of the year... I appreciate it more and more as time goes on. No other movie this year, or in a very long time, has touched me the way this one did. Even if you've never had cancer, I find it to be relatable in a very close, scary way.It is being criminally ignored by most of the major awards' groups.

Could not a agree more. Such heartfelt movie, and has good comedy in as well. JGL gives Oscar worthy performace and by far his best performance in his career. Right now, I would but this in my top 50 of all time. I cried so hard in this movie, I am to sure if ever cried that long and that hard in movie. I was crying for the last half hour of it. This movie is something everybody should see, it shame that the box office did not do well.9.5/10

Me too. I'm not a big crier, but this movie had me in tears- somebody asked me the other day when was the last time I cried, and I told them during this movie. Edited by rockNrollaDIM

Time for my poorly written review.So, I got a chance to watch this movie with On Demand Paper View last night. I heard some great things about this movie from critics and film goers alike. They both loved it. Let me preface by saying, I loved this film. Making a film on the subject of cancer(especially a comedy film) is extremely tough. Will Reiser and Jon Levine did a great job toeing the line between making this film too comedic and too dramatic. Joseph Gordon-Leavitt was great as the main character, it is such a shame he didn't get more Oscar consideration. Wasn't showy enough of a performance? Anyways, this is a great movie. I highly recommend it.Also, the anesthetic scene(when JGL is about to undergo surgery to remove the cancer)sent shivers down my spine. I was actually fine watching this film till then.That scene was sooooo unnerving, and it drove me to tears.

• Like 1

I just watched this... My shirt is all wet cause I kept wiping my tears in it... Last half a hour kept me in tears, non-stop. Had a few good laughs during the first third - half of the movie, but then Joseph Gordon Levitt's great acting kicks in and this becomes a heart breaking movie.

A+

• Like 1

great film, with great new cast. Tell Marvel fans that Hawkeye is in it, and it will sell oodles of DVDs. The only problem I had was the length of the drama as the overweight mother struggles to save her son. That was overkill. Still the film had heart warmth surprises and originality. perfect title since it captures that age in troubling times.