CJohn

Robocop OS thread

MGM and Columbia Pictures’ Robocop has grossed around $28.7m and marches into 31 territories this weekend.

Russia, Mexico, Spain, South Korea, Argentina and Hong Kong are expected to be among the heavy-hitters for the action reboot. Sony Pictures Releasing International’s (SPRI) markets account for more than $9.3m of the overall running total. 

MGM and Columbia Pictures’ Robocop has grossed around $28.7m and marches into 31 territories this weekend. Russia, Mexico, Spain, South Korea, Argentina and Hong Kong are expected to be among the heavy-hitters for the action reboot. Sony Pictures Releasing International’s (SPRI) markets account for more than $9.3m of the overall running total.

It opened yesterday in Argentina with only $0.1 M. It was the worst Thursday of the year. I hope it gets better during the weekend...

I'm starting to think Robocop can do 300M WW

The legs are better than I imagined it would be. 

Only 25% drop in australia, little drop in UK...

http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/intl-box-office-frozen-nearing-1b-mark-robocop-no-1-in-15-markets-endless-love-opens-in-25-markets/

My guess

70M

90M or more - Holdovers and new others small markets

40M - China

20M - Japan

15M - Brazil

Dom Total - 65M - 70M

WW - 305M 

Edited by alisson23

Robocop ruled the roost last weekend and executes at Sony and MGM will be looking for a repeat performance.

The reboot has grossed $57m through Sony Pictures Releasing International (SPRI), while MGM markets account for at least $20.5m. Strong holds are expected and the film arrives this weekend in Brazil.