CJohn

Thor 2 OS thread

Not disappointing to Marvel though.Overall the movie increased significantly from the first one.If it was a better movie, I'm sure it would have done more though.

It was well received from general audiences, all my friends thought it was much more entertaining than the first. I don't think the movies quality was the problem here. 

450 M. OS is still possible: "Thor: The Dark World crossed the $600M global mark today. The full press release from Disney is pasted below: Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World has crossed the $600M mark at the global box office (Domestic - $188.9M, International - $411.8M). This is the third Disney release (and second Marvel Studios film) to do so this year, following Marvel’s Iron Man 3 and Disney•Pixar’s Monsters University. Thor: The Dark World has already passed the total global box office cumes for Iron Man ($585M), Thor ($449M) and Captain America ($371M). The film is still playing in wide release and will open in Japan on February 1."