CJohn

Thor 2 OS thread

it will double in some markets but I dont know if it will double overall. That will require it to break out huge in several markets. Let us see how rest of europe and australia do. I think those would be critical markets. I am not convinced about it doing great in Latin America or Asia though China will give a big boost.

450M is a good bet at the moment which would be a spectacular increase from the 1st one. Definitely avengers effect in play here.

it will double in some markets but I dont know if it will double overall. That will require it to break out huge in several markets. Let us see how rest of europe and australia do. I think those would be critical markets. I am not convinced about it doing great in Latin America or Asia though China will give a big boost.

450M is a good bet at the moment which would be a spectacular increase from the 1st one. Definitely avengers effect in play here.

Amen keyser I dont want Thor to beat Supes WW, but after all its a sequel and love the Hammer man, so I wont  get too upset Supes and Batman could be game changers vs the Avengers so the DC vs Disney battle is very much alive with Disney's marvel brand looking to catch up and conquer the achievements of TW's Batman , Superman and other past entries. Can TW even and keep the battle interesting..You betcha.... Disney Has Marvel...>TW has the TRINITY!!! :)

it will double in some markets but I dont know if it will double overall. That will require it to break out huge in several markets. Let us see how rest of europe and australia do. I think those would be critical markets. I am not convinced about it doing great in Latin America or Asia though China will give a big boost. 450M is a good bet at the moment which would be a spectacular increase from the 1st one. Definitely avengers effect in play here.

I agree completely

Cant see Thor doing under 400 mill Kal El

Well good buddy.. You maybe right my friend, but that looks bad for our MOS holding second place for the year :(

Though it is a reboot and 3rd-4th place for the year is incredible when you have 2 films potentially 3 that have made 1Bil+ WW.

Im pretty Sure Hobbit 2 may challenge Iron Man3 for the glory.. If they can reclaim the lost fans from  the first triology.

Thor you just never know with this guy.. Do you think it could go into 900-1bil territory FM? :)?