CJohn

White House Down OS thread

I don't think the international audience is interested in this type of heavily politicised narrative, as is shown by OHF, so it'll prob do about 120m OS, 150 tops. Unless they go nuts and go for the impossible anti-US angle aka the hero actually burns the house down or something, in which case it'll do very well in the middle east, but terrible elsewhere so it still won't do more than 120m OS.

weak

Says limited release, do you know how many countries that is? Because I do it is 10. Do you know if the shows were like a regular weekend or had previews only in some countries? I know you want most movies to fail, but you have to know these things before making statements like this.

• Like 2

Says limited release, do you know how many countries that is? Because I do it is 10. Do you know if the shows were like a regular weekend or had previews only in some countries? I know you want most movies to fail, but you have to know these things before making statements like this.