CJohn

Kung Fu Panda 3 | 1/29/2016 | New Trailer on Page 26!

So, in the end? Is Kung Fu Panda 2 good or bad? Better than the first movie or worse? I only see very polarized opinions.

I was disappointed at first, 7/10 disappointed, but it got a lot a better with time, the rewatchbility factor is just crazy. Now, KFP2 is a 9/10. The first one is a 8/10

Edited by Goffe R Swanson

Huh?

Let's recap1.You don't like The Avengers2.You love the Bee Movie3.You think PM is the best Star Wars movie4.you think DoS is the second best ME movie.5.You dislike Httyd6.You think PoA and DH2 are some of the worst HP movies7.I could continue to go on, but by the amount of time you spend making sure people know of your eye raising opinions it really is worth an lol.You are giving Baumer a run for his money for most eye-raising movie opinions on this board.
  • Like 1

Let's recap1.You don't like The Avengers2.You love the Bee Movie3.You think PM is the best Star Wars movie4.you think DoS is the second best ME movie.5.You dislike Httyd6.You think PoA and DH2 are some of the worst HP movies7.I could continue to go on, but by the amount of time you spend making sure people know of your eye raising opinions it really is worth an lol.You are giving Baumer a run for his money for most eye-raising movie opinions on this board.

to be honest I kinda love the Bee Movie as well

We all got some unpopular movie opinions. I really like the SW prequels, I liked Pompeii earlier this year, and I thought TASM2 is the third best Spider-Man film. Oh, and I hated Godzilla

But this is for the Unpopular Movie opinions page, so let's have me say something about Kung Fu Panda

KFP 1 > HTTYD > KFP 2         the gaps are very small, but that's just how I feel. All are amazing movies!

TPM is my second favorite SW, ROTJ is my favorite. And I love POA, and DH2 while nothing special is certainly better than OOTP and THBP

NO.

NO.

Easily, yes. Also Over the Hedge, Road to El Dorado, the original Shrek, Shrek 4, Shark Tale, Madagascar, Turbo, Rise of the Guardians,

Wallace and Gromit curse of the Ware rabbit, Flushed Away, and The Croods.

Oh, how could I forget the Bee Movie.

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 1

Easily, yes. Also Over the Hedge, Road to El Dorado, the original Shrek, Shrek 4, Shark Tale, Madagascar, Turbo, Rise of the Guardians,

Wallace and Gromit curse of the Ware rabbit, Flushed Away, and The Croods.

Oh, how could I forget the Bee Movie.

Using this statement, we can conclude that Ethan has not aged past 7 years old.