film2kz

Weekend EST- IA4 45.5M; TASM 35M(-44%); Ted 22.1M; Brave 10.7M; MM 9M

If Nikki calls it a success than who are we to deny the queen.

Agreed! But I spelled her name wrong... dang! :blush: Oh yeah, and outside of the many superhero franchises, the new Trek, Potter, & LOTR ones are my top faves... LOVES 'EM ALL!!!

Agreed! But I spelled her name wrong... dang! :blush: Oh yeah, and outside of the many superhero franchises, the new Trek, Potter, & LOTR ones are my top faves... LOVES 'EM ALL!!!

My favorite franchises have to be

1. Potter

2. LOTR

3. Batman

4. Trek

5. Sherlock/Bond

If the Friday is indeed 14.5 M why is Nikki just expecting 40 M?

its july and a sequel. Even Despicable me(not a sequel) had an OD of $21,342,640 and made $56,397,125 OW.. Using the Same Multi IA4 will make 38.31M OW from a 14.5M OD. Edited by keysersoze123

You sound like me when I first started posting on BOM...trust me, it's not worth bothering. ;)

Hahaha. I would love if the film addressed this and made Spidey throw a fucking tantrum over this. Like The Daily Bugle spelling it wrong and he stopping the fucking press in order to correct it. :lol:

Posted Image

ADD Spider-Man is going nucking futs.

Am I a bad person for never having watched any Pixar film in theaters after Toy Story 1?

I'm old, I'm a huge Pixar fan but I can't bring myself to care going to theaters to see the films. I feel like a lot of people feel this way.

Forgive us. :(

I am so disappointed in you, so much I have to use this gif. Sorry, boo.

Posted Image

• Like 1