Orestes

Ant-Man | July 17, 2015 | 180.07m dom, 338.4m OS, Marvels 2nd biggest OW in China

There are jokes in all of the Marvel movies, therefore they're tonally indistinguishable from each other

Is that the gist of the last page?

Yeah, LOL.

There are jokes in all of the Marvel movies, therefore they're tonally indistinguishable from each other

Is that the gist of the last page?

Yeah The Winter Soldier was such a riot. I was in stitches when Steve Rodgers was visiting Peggy Carter telling her fart jokes. Or that moment when Cap let himself being beaten by Bucky, it was so hilarious to see two friends beating the shit out of each other, I was pissing my pants.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 9

Sweet merciful crap, you two are going to do this all day, aren't you?

• Like 2

Yeah The Winter Soldier was such a riot. I was in stitches when Steve Rodgers was visiting Peggy Carter telling her fart jokes. Or that moment when Cap let himself being beaten by Bucky, it was so hilarious to see two friends beating the shit out of each other, I was pissing my pants.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one. 

• Like 2

What do y'all think this is, the Batman v Superman thread? Normally we leave the especially asinine arguments in there

• Like 1

Glad to know I wasn't the only one. 

A shot from the Steve Rogers/Peggy Carter scene in Winter Soldier:

Dumb-and-Dumber-To-trailer-debuts-on-Ton

• Like 5

I think Alpha and Ethan are so cute together. :wub: they play so nicely together.

Eh, I'd ship it.

• Like 3

Nah nah naaaaah nah.

Hey hey heyyyy, goooodbyyyyye.

That sounds like a Beatles song's lyrics.

Edited by dashrendar44

the only kids who would want to be Antman are little perverts who would like to be small enough to hide under womens skirts or sneak under their door at night whilst they take a shower.

antman_shower.jpg

• Like 1

That sounds like a Beatles song's lyrics.

Well it isn't a Beatles song (I can see why you thought it would be). I forget who actually sings it, maybe KC sunshine band? Just a guess.

• Like 1

What equals cool? Scary? Dangerous? An under educated populace only sees ants as the nuisance at their picnic, this seems the issue. Lack of knowledge. Like, not knowing some ants can fly. 

Fire Ants (US)

Jack Jumper Ant (Australia)

Bullet Ant (Amazon/S.Am)

Deadly Ants 101 now concludes. Luckily for us these guys don't seek out prey much bigger than moths, locusts, earthworms...but if provoked they can attack smaller animals and a small % of the human population can react badly to their venom. 

The South America version is known for being so painful, people there cut of their toes to lessen the hurt.

The male drones and the young queens have wings, they fly out together

4casts.jpg

• Like 3

hey guys, please leave the alpha/ethan crap out of this thread

thanks

• Like 4

hey guys, please leave the alpha/ethan crap out of this thread

thanks

It was hilarious and all but I think it's true. Let's get back on track. I'm going to put all those posts in the Classic Thread, so Alpha if you'd like you can post your hilarious comic there. :)

• Like 5

Any chance a mod could delete the drivel of exchanges to keep the thread on topic?

That wold be appreciated. 

• Like 2

We should have a test for when new members sign up. If they laugh at those shitty fucking comics  then they're too young for an account.

• Like 5